Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD

Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 1999 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

5355 W Chandler Blvd Ste 1

Chandler, AZ 85226

Learn about Dr. McInnes

This content was provided by Dr. McInnes "As a dentist I believe in honestly treating each of my patients as if I were treating my family. In fact many of my patients are like family to me. I look forward to going to work and seeing these people that have shared their lives with me."

10  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Illinois At Rockford
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. McInnes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McInnes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McInnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McInnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McInnes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McInnes

Dr. McInnes?
Dr. McInnes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. McInnes has been our family dentist for over 20 years. It is a wonderful feeling to work with a dentist that knows how to care for our teeth as the years go by. There is a list of services he and his team has provided us. I can only assure you, that all care from these experiences have been...Read More
Lauren in Fountain Hills, AZ – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD?
If you are looking for a family dentist I definitely recommend you go visit Dr McInnes at Dynamic Dentistry. I have been going there for about 15 years; since I was a kid; and now I'm taking my kids to see him. I've send all my friends and family to him and all have become lifers!
Tempe, AZ – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. McInnes since I moved here in 1997. Appointments/insurance are handled flawlessly. My regular cleanings have been very comfortable, and the few times I needed something special they were able to get me in the same day. I really trust that I am getting great care and...Read More
Steve D in Chandler, AZ – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD?
I have complete confidence in Dr. McInnes. He fully explains any procedure that needs to be done, he treats you with kindness and makes you feel comfortable. He has treated my children twice a year since they were toddlers, and going to the dentist has never been a problem for them. They are now...Read More
Cathy Boege in Chandler, AZ – Jan 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron McInnes, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. McInnes?