Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS

Prosthodontics •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Outarsingh

Midwest Dental Rehab

548 Ridge Rd Ste G Munster, IN 46321

Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Munster, IN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Outarsingh to book an appointment.

Dr. Outarsingh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Outarsingh

Dr. Outarsingh?
Dr. Singh did some extensive work on my teeth about 4 years ago. My front teeth were misaligned with my bottom teeth and the pressure for years of chewing as well as an accident caused abscesses to form on my front 2 teeth. Root canals from other dentists had failed (as they always do for me). Dr. Singh worked with Dr. Wolf to put implants in and realign my teeth with caps to avoid the pressure of chewing on my top front teeth. Dr. Singh is a specialist in these matters. He personally oversees the person making the caps in Chicago. He does this to insure that the caps fit perfectly, so as to avoid future decay under the caps as much as possible. So far no cavities to report and my teeth look better than before. I am pleased with the result and highly recommend him.
Jennifer V. – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
I used to work for top-of-the-line Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons who knew Dr. Singh personally and professionally. They referred patients to Dr. Singh and saw the result of his restorative work. Their comment: "It is second to none." They were right. I had a difficult case and Dr. Singh outlined what needed to be done and we started. I am very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend him.
Connie K – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Dr. Singh is an amazing doctor! I have elderly parents that needed extensive work, he gave them a time line and put a plan into place to put their mind at easy. Dr. Singh is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and always puts the health of his patience first. He is caring, gentle, and extremely thorough. I also, have had work done as well. My family and I can not be happier. Dr. Singh's staff is great and his demeanor with his patience is incredible! We highly recommend Dr. Singh, you will leave the office with a healthy and beautiful smile!
Margaret Spitzer – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Wonderful doctor, he listens to all of your concerns then comes up with a list of the best options and helps choose the best option to fit you. Your treatment is personalized just for you. He cares so much about his patients, he took a great deal of effort to perfect my invisalign so that my smile is perfect.
Macensie M Kovac – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Dr Singh came highly recommended by a friend, and I can't say enough about him as a person and as a professional. He's extremley meticulous, and yet gentle and caring with his patients. I had extensive work done with Dr Singh and I am very happy with the outcome. I now have healthy and happy teeth. His staff was always friendly and helpful. Clean, courteous, helpful, professional, friendly, and caring. Thanks Dr. Singh!
Nancy C. – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
It took multiple visits to achieve the healthy great smile that I now have. I have had gum problems and health issues with my teeth for many years, that kept getting worse. When I met Dr Singh he laid out an entire plan to not only give me the appearance that I wanted, but my entire mouth is healthy. This guy is an perfectionist beyond any imagination, and will work until he achieves that.
Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Dr. Singh is the best! His attention to detail and innovative ideas helped me resolve all the issues I had with my teeth. I wish I was able to rate more than 5 stars. The office is clean, the staff is exceptional and Dr. Singh is professional, knowledgeable and amazing with patients!
Aliza S – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Movie Star Smile! This is why I continue with Dr Outarsingh. He is the best, most caring, most thorough. His level of expertise is well beyond a regular dentist. He developed an action plan and continues to exceed expectations. He gave me my smile back!
Michele K – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Excellent doctor! Only gives the very best care to his patients. Highly recommend!
Christy R – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for over 3 years now. He has performed many different types of dental work all of which he has been patient, meticulous, and extremely professional. I love my new smile and what's so fantastic is that behind that smile is also a healthy set of teeth thanks to Dr. Singh.
KLM in Frankfort, IL – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Outarsingh for over 15 years. Without question, his top priority is the well-being of his patients. I am always impressed with his attention to detail and the thoroughness of his work. He stays abreast of the latest techniques and demonstrates an extremely high level of expertise in his practice. Dr. Outarsingh's manner is very open and friendly. His office staff is very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend Dr. Outarsingh for all levels of dental work.
Dave T in Portage, IN – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
My husband saw Dr. Singh for major dental reconstruction. He never complains about pain, problem eating or being ashamed to smile anymore. I am so proud of the way he looks now. I'm currently seeing Dr. Singh for my own smile make over now and I'm very happy that both my husband and I choose Dr. Singh for our dentist. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs major reconstructive dentistry or just wants to achieve an incredible smile.
Lucy B. in Orland Park, IL – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Dr. Roland Outarsing and staff were great to work with. They were very informative in my situation and took time with me. Thank you and i would highly recommend them to all
Richard in Lombard IL – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Very happy with my whole experience with Dr. Outarsingh. I would highly recommend him, did a great job!
Ken in Downers Grove, IL – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
I am a dentist and when I needed dental treatment myself I sought out the best dentist I could find. And that is Dr Roland Outarsingh. He is not only an incredibly knowledgable, talented and meticulous clinician, he is caring and extremely gentle. When it comes to cosmetic treatment, he is also an artist. I would not trust my dental care to anyone else.
Paula in Channahon, IL – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
He is the most meticulous, conscientious dentist I have ever visited. He is not like so many dentists who just goes through the routine, looks for payment and send you off. He learns about how you live, eat and take care of your teeth, instead of just looking at some x-rays and starts drilling. You never get the feeling that he is pushing to do a bunch of unnecessary work or prescribe unnecessary medication. He explains the situation and collaborates to help you make informed choices.
Poipuseller in Cicero, IL – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Excellent experience for a not so excellent situation as I had a tooth explode. Dr. Outarsingh was top notch from start to finish. The explanation, personal attention, commitment to excellence and follow up are all things that I don't find at his level these days. He is my go to!
Lawrence in Chicago, IL – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Dr. Outarsingh and his staff help me get my teeth back and my confidence!
Ben in Aurora, IL – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Great experience! Very thorough explanations before, during and after the procedure. Excellent manner, respectful and confident. I highly recommend Dr. Singh.
Raj in Burr Ridge, IL – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Dr. Singh gave me back my smile with the dental implants he installed. Most of my adult life I hid my teeth, but now I smile all the time.
Ron T in Merrillville, IN – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Outarsingh?

• Prosthodontics