Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Midwest Dental Rehab 548 Ridge Rd Ste G Munster, IN 46321 Get Directions
Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS
Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Munster, IN. He is 52 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Outarsingh's Experience

Visiting Dr. Outarsingh

Dr. Outarsingh is now accepting new patients
Roland O. Singh, DDS, PC548 Ridge Rd Ste G
Munster, IN 46321
(219) 836-0017Get Directions

Dr. Outarsingh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Outarsingh to family and friends
Dr. Outarsingh's Performance
in Frankfort, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for over 3 years now. He has performed many different types of dental work all of which he has been patient, meticulous, and extremely professional. I love my new smile and what's so fantastic is that behind that smile is also a healthy set of teeth thanks to Dr. Singh.
in Portage, IN |
I have been seeing Dr. Outarsingh for over 15 years. Without question, his top priority is the well-being of his patients. I am always impressed with his attention to detail and the thoroughness of his work. He stays abreast of the latest techniques and demonstrates an extremely high level of expertise in his practice. Dr. Outarsingh's manner is very open and friendly. His office staff is very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend Dr. Outarsingh for all levels of dental work.
in Orland Park, IL |
My husband saw Dr. Singh for major dental reconstruction. He never complains about pain, problem eating or being ashamed to smile anymore. I am so proud of the way he looks now. I'm currently seeing Dr. Singh for my own smile make over now and I'm very happy that both my husband and I choose Dr. Singh for our dentist. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs major reconstructive dentistry or just wants to achieve an incredible smile.
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Singh is a remarkable dental specialist (Prosthodontist). He and his staff was very kind and attentive to my very complicated dental problems. They took more than enough time to listen to my concerns, put me at ease and explain the depth of my problems. I felt very confident in his treatment plan for dental implants and porcelain veneers. The final outcome is better than he promised. Now my wife is seeing Dr. Singh for porcelain veneers. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Lombard IL |
Dr. Roland Outarsing and staff were great to work with. They were very informative in my situation and took time with me. Thank you and i would highly recommend them to all
in Downers Grove, IL |
Very happy with my whole experience with Dr. Outarsingh. I would highly recommend him, did a great job!
in Channahon, IL |
I am a dentist and when I needed dental treatment myself I sought out the best dentist I could find. And that is Dr Roland Outarsingh. He is not only an incredibly knowledgable, talented and meticulous clinician, he is caring and extremely gentle. When it comes to cosmetic treatment, he is also an artist. I would not trust my dental care to anyone else.
in Cicero, IL |
He is the most meticulous, conscientious dentist I have ever visited. He is not like so many dentists who just goes through the routine, looks for payment and send you off. He learns about how you live, eat and take care of your teeth, instead of just looking at some x-rays and starts drilling. You never get the feeling that he is pushing to do a bunch of unnecessary work or prescribe unnecessary medication. He explains the situation and collaborates to help you make informed choices.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent experience for a not so excellent situation as I had a tooth explode. Dr. Outarsingh was top notch from start to finish. The explanation, personal attention, commitment to excellence and follow up are all things that I don't find at his level these days. He is my go to!
in Aurora, IL |
Dr. Outarsingh and his staff help me get my teeth back and my confidence!
in Burr Ridge, IL |
Great experience! Very thorough explanations before, during and after the procedure. Excellent manner, respectful and confident. I highly recommend Dr. Singh.
in Merrillville, IN |
Dr. Singh gave me back my smile with the dental implants he installed. Most of my adult life I hid my teeth, but now I smile all the time.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. OutarSingh did fantastic work on my teeth. His staff is very responsive and is a pleasure to work with! In the words of my dentist ... Dr. Singh's work is "Gorgeous". I am very happy :)
in Highland, IN |
Dr. Singh runs a very professional office and does absolutely beautiful work. I highly recommend him to anyone I know
in Munster, IN |
Dr. Outarsingh provided me with excellent care and addressed all concerns . He has a great chairside manner.These are all the qualities that I look for in any doctor that I see..
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Singh is excellent at what he does.
in Munster,IN |
I went to Dr Outarsingh last month for some crown work that I needed done. I'm always scared of getting any dental work, but he was very gentle and calmed me down through the whole process. I was happy with my experience here.
in Oakbrook IL |
I went to go see the doctor and he was very professional and did a great job with my teeth. I am now proud to smile and show off my teeth. I will definitely go see him for any future needs.
in Barrington, IL, |
Dr. Outarsingh is an excellent prosthodontist! My front teeth were chipped and looked awful. With Invisalign and new crowns, I can smile again with confidence! He is extremely courteous and professional and his staff was great to work with.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Singh gave me my smile back. I was skeptical at first on whether the procedure would be as good as he explained- but the results far exceeded my expectation. Thank you so much!
in Munster, IN |
Life saver! I was in a bad car accident that messed up my jaw and teeth pretty bad. I didn't know what to do and then Dr Outarsingh was recommended to me! Wow! I don't even know what to say but thank god for him! So professional, kind and courteous. This doctor has a talent a true talent. Starting with his staff all the way to him! What a pleasant experience. He made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detail to me. I thank him so much for all he did for me. And I look normal again
in Munster, IN |
Dr. Outarsingh was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier with the services I received for my dental problems. Dr. Outarsingh helped me get my smile and confidence back. I am incredibly thankful to have found him and recommend him to all my family and friends for his knowledge and professionalism.
in Munster, IN |
Dr. Outarsingh was extremely polite, kind and very knowledgeable about his field. He was very attentive and explained everything thoroughly. I highly recommend him to everyone.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Outarsingh is the best around! He's a true perfectionist and the results show it!
in Western Springs, IL |
Dr. Outarsingh took care of me last year and was excellent. His attention to detail and my comfort was very good. Since that visit I have had excellent results and no issues with the repair he did for me.
in La Grange, IL |
Dr. Ro was awesome! What a genuine caring doctor. He spent the time to sit with us explain our options, discuss the pros and cons of each and really help us to make the right decision. I couldn't recommend a doctor more than Dr. Outarsingh
in Chicago' IL |
Courtieus, and very understanding Highly recommended by my friends
in Hinsdale, IL |
Dr. Singh and his staff are wonderful. My experience at his office has been nothing short of excellent.
in Chicago, IL |
Extremely professional, knowledgeable and accommodating
in Munster, IN |
Dr. Outarsingh was a god sent to me. After major jaw surgery due to oral cancer, he gave me back a sense of normalcy in my everyday. He used the most amazing technology to plan my treatment and reconstruct on jaws and teeth with dental implants and and porcelain crowns. I highly recommend him to anyone.
I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Outarsingh's office. He made made my implant crowns and porcelain veneers so incredibly natural and beautiful, I can't stop smiling.
Darien, IL |
In my opinion, Dr. Singh is an excellent Prosthodontist. He changed my life.
My experience with Dr. Singh and his office has been nothing short of incredible. He reconstructed my oral cavity back to full health and function after a major accident that broke my jaw and destroyed many of my teeth. My smile never looked so amazing. Dr. Roland O. Singh made me whole again
Have you seen Dr. Roland Outarsingh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Outarsingh?

Compare Dr. Outarsingh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Outarsingh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Broken Tooth

University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
      Northwestern University / Dental School
      University of Illinois at Chicago

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Outarsingh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Outarsingh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics