Dentistry  |
Dr. Roland Nomie, DMD
Dr. Roland Nomie, DMD is a dentist who practices in Fountain Hill, PA. He is 31 years old.

1003 Broadway

• Laser Dentistry
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry
  • Oral Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Nomie is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nomie has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nomie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nomie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nomie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nomie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nomie to family and friends
Dr. Nomie's Performance
Allentown |
Dr. Nomie is a wonderful dentist. He is very gentle and thorough in his work. I love how he explains everything to me before and while working on my teeth. He makes the atmosphere very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Nomie at Broadway Family Dentistry.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
Dr. Nomie took me in a month before my insurance ran out. I had a lot of work that needed to be done within that month, however that never compromised the professionalism or compassion that Nomie has towards me as a patient. Root Canals were completely pain free and fillings were done with perfection. Nomie is a new Doctor, however he performs his procedures the same way someone with 30 years of experience does, possibly even better! If you're looking for a great dentist, look no longer.
in Allentown, PA |
I have been to numerous dental offices throughout the area. However, Dr. Roland is simply superior to his competitors due to his passion, professionalism, and his care for his clients. Dr. Roland spent a good portion of our initial appointment by simply explaining the strengths and weaknesses of my teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Roland to anyone! Ed
in bethlehem |
Broadway family dentistry is the best place for dental work! I don't know how many people can say they look forward to go to the dentist, i definitely can't. But, Dr. Nomie and his staff were wonderful and patient with me, made me feel comfortable, and I actually went to all my appointments. I highly recommend this place! Dr. Nomie is awesome, I will be returning.
in Allentown, PA |
My last three appointments have been the most comfortable experiences that I've ever had at a dentist. I first had a cleaning and evaluation, and then had to return for two appointments of work on problem areas. The hygienist was friendly and entertaining during my cleaning. Then Dr. Nomie had a bedside manner that put me at ease and allowed me to put my complete trust in him while he worked on me. His work was efficient, painless, and effective. I couldn't ask for anything more from a visi
in Whitehall, PA |
I went from not wanted to smile to I can't stop! Dr. Nomie basically saved my life with his fast acting and great knowledge on what he does. Now I can smile with confidence and know I have a great dentist that is permanent!
Have you seen Dr. Roland Nomie, DMD?
Are you Dr. Nomie?