Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Roger Hitchcock, DDS
Dr. Roger Hitchcock, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ann Arbor, MI. He is 61 years old. Dr. Hitchcock is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor.

2058 S State St Ste 100

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan Health System
  • American Association Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hitchcock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hitchcock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hitchcock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hitchcock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hitchcock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hitchcock to family and friends
Dr. Hitchcock's Performance
Canton, MI |
My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed, 2 of which were impacted. Dr. Hitchcock did a great job explaining the procedure and what to expect. Surgery went great. Very capable oral surgeon.
in Canton MI |
This would be my second implant, and Dr Hitchcock has done an admirable job. With him the procedure is seems effortless and easy for all the work it entails. The end result is a clean and painless procedure.
in Canton, MI |
I have known Dr Hitchcock for 18 years, as he first did an implant in 1998. I recently returned for a second issue and am now facing another implant. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was that his instrument slipped and jabbed my inner lip so I have a sore lip and a sore gum with a molar extraction.
in Canton, MI |
Dr. Hitchcock and his staff provided exceptional care when my son needed his wisdom teeth out. We were able to schedule both the consult and the extraction on the same day which helped in our busy lives; in addition, Dr. Hitchcock was able to fix a particular birth defect that my son has had addressed 2 times previously. Finally--the problem is resolved! We're very grateful. I also want to commend Dr. Hitchcock's office staff and medical assistant--all were professional and gracious.
in Canton, MI |
Very professional people at Michigan Oral Surgeons. Dr. Hitchcock and his assistant, as well as the office staff are courteous, friendly, and efficiently give great service.
in Canton, MI |
At the initial consultation he told me everything that would happen or will happen to my tooth. He answered all my questions and put me at ease because I was very nervous. I left feeling confident that he would perform a successful procedure at my next appt.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Great visit. Very professional.
in Plymouth, MI |
Was professional and also honest and gave me all the options. Very gentle and I am a nervous and freaked out dental patient. I was able to have my procedure without general anesthesia because he was so good at administering and controlling pain and fear.
Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Hitchcock and his staff made sure I was comfortable and that I understood everything that was going on.
in Westland, MI |
He was very caring Told me everything that he was going to do.
in Novi, MI |
Dr. Hitchcock was very informative and made the procedure very easy.
in Southgate, MI |
Dr. Hitchcock replaced a front tooth with an implant. Completely devoid of pain. Couldn't be happier with his skill and knowledge.
in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI |
From beginning to end, my implant device was in place in an hour. No complications. As I have A-Fib and was off Warfarin, I was concerned about bleeding - none of consequence. Three days later, the temporary crown was in place. This was a 'text book' procedure by Dr. Hitchcock.
in Garden City,MI 48135 |
He was very caring & made me feel very comfortable at all times. I have always had anxiety during any dental procedures & Dr Hitchcock & his staff made me feel very confident & comfortable during my visit
Have you seen Dr. Roger Hitchcock, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hitchcock?