Dr. Roger Brown, DMD

EndodonticsMale

Dr. Brown

Roger J. Brown DMD PC

1614 Grand Ave Ste E Glenwood Springs, CO 81601

Dr. Roger Brown, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Glenwood Springs, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brown to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Brown treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown accepts

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

4.5

Dr. Brown?
  • Staff friendliness (15)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Listened & answered questions (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I was visiting from NY and had an emergency with an existing root canal. Dr. Brown was able to see me immediately. His entire staff was professional and compassionate starting with his receptionist, who was friendly and accommodating, his assistant, who was gentile and thorough at a very painful time, and ending with Dr. Brown who was extremely patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, I've spent many hours in dentist's and endodontist's chairs and I have a very good idea of what these specialists are referring to. Dr. Brown was able to consider the entire history and recommend a path to recovery for this emergency. Instead of capitalizing on an opportunity to perform an expensive procedure, he assured me I'd be fine with the course I was on. His recommendation was to simply stay on antibiotics and I would be fine until I was able to return to my doctor. Which I was. Thank you!!
Neil Starkman – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Brown, DMD?
The work was good however you pay $150 for the consultation. $1,200 for the root canal and then it's an extra $150 to have them fill the root canal which is part of any root canal and shouldn't cost extra. What was discussed in the consultation that made me decide to definitely spend the extra money on the endodontist instead of dentist was not what happened when I showed up for the root canal. He did the root canal like any dentist would do but my total bill was $1,500 for just a root canal.
Louisville, CO – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Brown, DMD?
Dr. Brown and his staff were incredibly professional, knowledgeable and caring. I received treatment for an abscessed root canal, and based on my experience, I would absolutely recommend Dr. Brown. I have never received such attentive care and follow-up!
Jennifer in Aspen, CO – Apr 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Brown, DMD?
I put off a dental procedure thinking it would settle down. It didn't, so I made an appointment with Dr. Brown. What an incredible experience (how many say that about dental procedures?). The staff was fast & efficient. The work was explained thoroughly and patiently. Having had 3 previous root canals, I can testify that he is an excellent Endondontist and I would highly recommend his office to everyone!
Sam Louras in Aspen, CO – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Brown, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

• Endodontics