Dr. Roger Abbott, DMD

Dr. Roger Abbott, DMD

Periodontics  |
Dr. Roger Abbott, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Atlanta, GA. He practices periodontics and prosthodontics.

290 Hilderbrand Dr Ste A

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Abbott

This content was provided by Dr. Abbott "Tender Loving Care (TLC) takes teamwork. Since 1991, we have assembled a staff of over 30 trained professionals dedicated to making your dental experience comfortable, convenient and cost-effective. Our business strategy is quite simple. "We hire the ability to get along with people." You will feel it instantly...""

• Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Abbott is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Abbott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abbott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abbott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abbott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abbott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abbott to family and friends
3.3
based on 15 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Abbott's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Sandy Springs, GA
I have been coming here since I was a kid. Dr. Abbott is awesome and his staff makes you feel so comfortable.
in Atlanta, GA
I have been seeing Dr. Abbott for several years now. It's always been quick but thorough! I usually see him and I was disappointed I was going to have to see someone else when he was out of the office at my last cleaning, but I saw Dr. Patel and she was great too!
in Roswell, GA
They ripped me off. I had just moved to GA, and wanted to locate a new DDS. Took advantage of their free exam flyer. When I went in, they insisted that I needed cleaning. Told them that another DDS just had told me no cleaning needed. I ended up saying ok since the exam was free. But the woman...more

Are you Dr. Abbott?