Dr. Rodney Sigua, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Rodney Sigua, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Concord, NH. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Rodney Sigua, DDS

Dr. Rodney G. Sigua DDS, MAGD, PLLC

10 Commercial St Concord, NH 03301

Dr. Sigua's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sigua

3.0

My Dentist for Nearly 30 Years
Best I can figure, I've been seeing Dr. Sigua since roughly 1994, even before he had his own practice. My teeth have been through some ups and downs in that time (I don't just mean normal chewing motion) and Dr. Sigua has always made me feel like a priority. I highly recommended him to anyone in the area looking for a dentist.
Joshua C. – Oct 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Sigua, DDS?
This dental office is absolutely awful, terrible about sending records and very judgmental. I have epilepsy and the meds and grand mal seizures really wreaked havoc on my teeth. Now that things are better under control I want to get my teeth back! At the time Dr. Sigua only had a panoramic X-ray of my mouth. No bitewings or anything. He suggested that I pull all my teeth and get dentures. I walked out in tears. He kept talking about how expensive other options were and wouldn’t even discuss those paths. He just assumed I was poor because I was on disability. I paid for a consult of options, not a dentist trying to control my wallet. When I spoke to another dental office, they didn’t agree. That’s fine that they didn’t professionally agree. What is not fine is Dr. Sigua and his office not releasing my complete records to the other office. They said they mailed them to me, but wouldn’t release to another dentist until they spoke to the dentist. It was very shady and I still don’t understand why. I signed a release at both offices, and they still won’t sent my information to the other office. I would avoid this place for a myriad of reasons!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Avoid this dentist – Jul 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Sigua, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sigua?

Nicholas K. Wischmeier, MD is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in foot and ankle reconstruction.