Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. Rodney Raanan, DDS
Dr. Rodney Raanan attained his Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology at the University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA) where he graduated with College and Latin Honors Summa Cum Laude. He went on to pursue a career in dentistry and obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with Honors from University of Southern California (USC) School of Dentistry. After dental school, he studied an additional three years at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine to complete an advanced specialty degree in Prosthodontics and to earn his Masters of Medical Sciences in Oral Biology. After graduating from Harvard, UCLA School of Dentistry recruited Dr. Raanan as part-time faculty. Dr. Raanan is a leader in his field, utilizing his clinical expertise and great educational background to provide a truly outstanding service to his community.

DR. RODNEY RAANAN, DDS MMSc

414 N Camden Dr Ste 1280

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Raanan

OUR PHILOSOPHY IS TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF QUALITY DENTAL CARE AND AESTHETIC RESULTS THAT MEET AND EXCEED OUR PATIENT/S EXPECTATION WITH A COMPREHENSIVE AND COMPASSIONATE APPROACH, WE ARE DEVOTED TO PROVIDE PERSONALIZED DENTAL CARE INCLUDING PREVENTION, CONSERVATIVE TO AESTHETIC DENTISTRY AND FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine-Mmsc
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Raanan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raanan has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Raanan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raanan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raanan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raanan to family and friends
Dr. Raanan's Performance
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Every positive review listed for this dentist is absolutely true. Every member of the staff is fantastic, helpful and well trained. They all have a wonderful attitude and sense of humor, you definitely feel at ease and practically like you're a member of their little family. Dr. Rodney is thorough, gentle and calming. He is extremely aware of his patients needs and comfort. The office itself is even charming and welcoming. You will definitely feel secure with your choice in dentist coming here.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Rodney is an exceptional dentist with a very professional team. He did a deep cleaning and removed cavities. The cleaning was really fast and didn't feel any pain. Concerning my cavities, my previous dentist told me that I needed crowns and root canal, while Dr. Rodney was the only one that tried to avoid that situation and saved my teeth. I am really thankful for all the staff's work. I would definitively recommend this dentist and staff.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I just started my invisalign with Dr. Rodney and his dedication to making sure I have the best results is unmatched. I really appreciate Dr. Rodney and his staff's honesty and providing full transparency through every step of the process - it shows that he delivers results and gives 200% in giving his patients the best service. I highly recommend Dr. Rodney Raanan and looking forward to referring more of my friends.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love Dr. Rodney Raanan the dentist. I recently do not have coverage for dental and I am terrified of the dentist. After reading the reviews I decided to make an appointment and go. He was gentle, quick and explained the procedure great! I will continuously drive about 40 min to get there because he is so worth it! I found my dentist for life!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
A 5 star experience. The office staff were such a delight to interact with and Dr. Rodney was professional and friendly. I appreciate Dr. Rodney's careful explanation on the results after he examined my teeth. I am relieved to have found a dentist I am happy with and definitely will recommend him to my family and friends.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Most people fear going to the dentist, but with Dr. Rodney, that fear goes away. The office environment is great and the staff are all super sweet and great at what they do. Dr. Rodney gives the best treatment than any dentist I've ever tried. I recently went in for a teeth whitening and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new dentist, whether it is just for basic cleaning or for more intense procedures/surgeries, look no further than Dr. Rodney!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Rodney and his staff are the upmost professional, always making me feel right at home. I can't stop smiling and it's been a couple weeks so my face hurts now ;) needless to say I love my veneers! I highly recommend Dr. Rodney, he's the only dentist I look forward to seeing. BRAVO to the artist because that's what he does by designing the perfect one of a kind smile. See you in a few months for my cleaning :D
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I am forever grateful to Dr. Rodney because he gave me my confidence back and I will spend the rest of my life telling anyone who will listen what a perfectionist he is. Thank you so much Dr. Rodney. You have no idea how much you've positively impacted my confidence. Every day I get to wake up and smile without covering my mouth or becoming self-conscious about how I look. Every time I smile, I am now reminded of you and how hard you worked to help me step out into the world with my head high.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I have had braces and invisalign but a few teeth just wouldn't completely straighten out, so I decided to look into alternative options. I met with Dr. Rodney Raanan who was so incredibly knowledgeable and decided to move forward with veneering the few teeth that were bothering me. I went in for the next appointment and my teeth are absolutely perfect. I can't stop staring at them. He matched the color perfectly, the shape was done meticulously and they look totally natural but corrected.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
One of the things that really makes Dr. Rodney so good is that he sees you as a person, not a wallet. He's not interested in charging you for every little thing/follow up visit/etc. He just wants you to be well informed about what's happening to your teeth and what your options are so YOU can decide what YOU want to do in terms of treatment. He will give you his expert opinion on what the ideal course of actions are. He's a straight-shooter and somebody I'm very pleased to recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Thank you, Dr. Rodney Raanan. I know that you are the best dentist ever, and I appreciate you! Taking care of my teeth over the past year has been a challenge, but I thank you for making sure that they are in the best shape they can be. I live in Pomona, but the drive is well worth it for the excellent care that I receive. Keep up the great work!
in Bevery Hills, CA |
Dr. Rodney is my dentist and I want to say that it’s so good to finally find a dentist that is honest and friendly. I love the work they did and I’m very satisfied and happy.
in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Rodney Raanan is the BEST! A great dentist with a great personality. His knowledge and technique is one of a kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Rodney to anyone.
in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, CA |
For years I was uncomfortable to smile. I had crowns on my front teeth. The crown were bulky and the color was not that natural. After some research and evaluations, I had them replaced by Dr Rodney Raanan. It was a drastic different. I couldn’t believe it. I feel I am smiling with my own teeth, so natural and it is so me. It was costly, but one of the best investment I’ve ever done on myself. Thanks’ Dr. Rodney
in Beverly Hills Los Angles CA |
I've been going to Dr. Rodney since early 2016. He is by far one of the best dentists I've ever gone to. He treats you with amazing care, tells you what you actually need to have done, he never tries to sell you like most dentists today. I would highly recommend anyone to him. I had to get a crown done and it was same day. He is so funny and he does an amazing job!!!
in Beverly Hills CA |
Dr. Rodney is the best dentist I've ever had. I have always been afraid of the dentist. He has done a lot of work on my teeth, and is always gentle. My fears are gone and his work is excellent. My family and almost everyone I work with goes to Dr. Rodney’s office. Including one of the doctors I work with. Always friendly and helpful with my teeth questions, he definitely has the best dental office in Beverly Hills!!!
in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, CA |
I had an appointment with Dr. Rodney to fix a broken tooth. He is very friendly and immediately puts you at ease. He took the time to make sure I was comfortable at all times and communicates his intentions throughout the procedure. I ended up needing a crown which meant those dreaded shots. He asked how I was with them beforehand so he could put me at ease and here is the best part, I didn't feel a thing. I highly recommend this office.
in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, CA |
I had to leave my long-term dentist when he retired. I was scared to death of having to go to a new dentist, and if I'd only gone here sooner, I would have saved myself a lot of money and pain. Dr. Raanan is extremely gentle. So far I've had two crowns and they have been almost painless (hate shots in my gums) and I haven't experienced any problems afterward. I appreciate that the staff is extremely professional, I highly recommend Dr. Raanan and his team!
in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Raanan for treatment for the past 6 months. He is very caring and gentle, always happy to answer questions about anything. We have referred several friends to his practice, and they are pleased with Dr. Raanan as well. I have so many friends who end up being uncomfortable or unhappy with their choice of cosmetic dentist, and I am happy to say that I am very trusting of Dr. Raanan with my dental needs.
in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, CA |
I am a health professional and have been Dr. Rodney’s patient for more than 4 years. When I was first referred to him, he took a careful look at my tooth and felt there was "plenty of tooth structure to work with." He skillfully created a crown that saved the tooth. I have had full use, no discomfort, and a cosmetically attractive tooth since then. He subsequently repaired several other teeth and in each case did superb work. He listens to his patients and provides extremely high quality work
in Beverly Hills, Ca |
Best dentist
Have you seen Dr. Rodney Raanan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Raanan?

Visit Dr. Raanan

• We do not accept health insurance

Hospitals where Dr. Raanan has admitting privileges

UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
1250 16th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry