Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Plummer

Rodney K Plummer DDS

1537 N Broad St New Orleans, LA 70119

Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of New Orleans in 1982 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Plummer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Plummer

Dr. Plummer?
Dr. Plummer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS
Dr Rodney Plummer is Amazing! He made my smile beautiful again!!!! He cares about what you care about. I would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I have never left a dentist office excited about returning.My frist session I wasn't hounded on how I was going to paid for service.His office assistance was kind and knowledgeable.I met Dr. Plummer has great people person skills.He explains what needs to happens and allows you to ask questions.He did an amazing job on giving back my smile enhancing it more.I just want thank him over and over...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
First off, VERY nice and clean office! Beautiful artwork and again very CLEAN!!! I am a new patient and his other patients spoke so highly of him as I waited to be seen. Very friendly front office assistant. Mr Rodney is a the professional ! VERY passionate about dentistry! Worked very efficiently through all the patients. And he was extremely thorough with my individual care. He is most definitely an expert in his profession! I’m so thankful I found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
DR. PLUMMER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT FROM THE TIME I MET HIM TIL THE TIME I LEFT OUT OF THE OFFICE. DR. PLUMMER EXPLAINED THE WHOLE PROCESS FROM THE X-RAY'S, TO THE PROBLEM, TO THE SOLUTION, TO THE RESULTS. THIS WAS MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR. PLUMMER, BUT IT WON'T BE MY LAST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Dr Plummer was very professional and personable. He turned my frown into a smile, and knew exactly what I needed to accomplish that. All I had to do is sit back and let him work his expertise. Prices were reasonable and fair. I will definitely be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Dr.Plummer Is Awesome His Name Should Of Been Dr. Miracle He Had My First Vistor So Comfortable & his service was great and good Timing from now on me and my kids will be patiences of Dr.Plummer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Awesome demeanor and efficient service! This doctor accepted my child as a new client and offered a say Day appointment. Dr. Plummer was a dream and I am so pleased with the experience overall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I recently went to Dr. Plummer for a cleaning. I found his staff to be courteous and answered any questions I had thoroughly. The wait time was very short (about 10 mins) as the staff was efficient in getting me xrayed and prepped for the cleaning. As a rule, going to the dentist sucks but both Dr. Plummers professionalism and candor made this generally unpleasant experience fun. He teaches while working and you learn how to take better care of your teeth and get a laugh out of it. Awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Amazing dentist...fast clean office he's a very nice person knows what he's doing...I would tell everyone to come here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Was very upfront about what I asked him in concern for what Is best for me and my health about my mouth and good recommendation also have a great way of making you feel comfortable with the truth at hand Thanks Dr.Rodney Plummer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Plummer?

1982
University Of New Orleans
1982

Dr. Plummer accepts

(504) 945-2099

Dr. Plummer accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Plummer treats your condition or procedure