Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Plummer

Rodney K Plummer DDS

1537 N Broad St New Orleans, LA 70119

Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in New Orleans, LA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of New Orleans medical school in 1982. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Plummer to book an appointment.

Dr. Plummer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Plummer

Dr. Plummer?
Dr Rodney Plummer is Amazing! He made my smile beautiful again!!!! He cares about what you care about. I would recommend!
Jazz – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I have never left a dentist office excited about returning.My frist session I wasn't hounded on how I was going to paid for service.His office assistance was kind and knowledgeable.I met Dr. Plummer has great people person skills.He explains what needs to happens and allows you to ask questions.He did an amazing job on giving back my smile enhancing it more.I just want thank him over and over...
New Orleans, LA – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
First off, VERY nice and clean office! Beautiful artwork and again very CLEAN!!! I am a new patient and his other patients spoke so highly of him as I waited to be seen. Very friendly front office assistant. Mr Rodney is a the professional ! VERY passionate about dentistry! Worked very efficiently through all the patients. And he was extremely thorough with my individual care. He is most definitely an expert in his profession! I’m so thankful I found him!
Kristina in New Orleans – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
DR. PLUMMER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT FROM THE TIME I MET HIM TIL THE TIME I LEFT OUT OF THE OFFICE. DR. PLUMMER EXPLAINED THE WHOLE PROCESS FROM THE X-RAY'S, TO THE PROBLEM, TO THE SOLUTION, TO THE RESULTS. THIS WAS MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR. PLUMMER, BUT IT WON'T BE MY LAST.
THE NEW PATIENT in N.O, LA – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Dr Plummer was very professional and personable. He turned my frown into a smile, and knew exactly what I needed to accomplish that. All I had to do is sit back and let him work his expertise. Prices were reasonable and fair. I will definitely be going back.
Local Police in New Orleans – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Dr.Plummer Is Awesome His Name Should Of Been Dr. Miracle He Had My First Vistor So Comfortable & his service was great and good Timing from now on me and my kids will be patiences of Dr.Plummer
Terrica Morris in New Orleans Louisiana – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Awesome demeanor and efficient service! This doctor accepted my child as a new client and offered a say Day appointment. Dr. Plummer was a dream and I am so pleased with the experience overall!
Pamela Ellis in New Orleans – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I recently went to Dr. Plummer for a cleaning. I found his staff to be courteous and answered any questions I had thoroughly. The wait time was very short (about 10 mins) as the staff was efficient in getting me xrayed and prepped for the cleaning. As a rule, going to the dentist sucks but both Dr. Plummers professionalism and candor made this generally unpleasant experience fun. He teaches while working and you learn how to take better care of your teeth and get a laugh out of it. Awesome!!
Brandon Devezin in New Orleans – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Amazing dentist...fast clean office he's a very nice person knows what he's doing...I would tell everyone to come here!
Iriona in New orleans – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Was very upfront about what I asked him in concern for what Is best for me and my health about my mouth and good recommendation also have a great way of making you feel comfortable with the truth at hand Thanks Dr.Rodney Plummer.
Robert Cayou in New Orleans – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
He really did a quick, easy, and painless tooth extraction. Dr. Plummer is funny and did a wonderful job to soothe my nervousness. The office is really pretty and relaxing. All Stars from me !!!!
Dammeon in New orleans – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Plummer. I have been to many dentists over the years & he is topnotch. He is thorough and knowledgeable. He has a patient, caring & kind demeanor. He has worked with me to provide excellent care in a manner which I can afford. Bonus is he's an artist! If you need restorative work done rest assured it will be beautiful! I highly recommend him.
Laura in New Orleans – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I have been a client of Dr. Plummer since @'07/'08. Sensible, personable, kind, honest, and simply nice. I recently had two teeth pulled (for my 51st birthday). As I was gearing up for the "big hurt", he stood up (and I thought it was to get the jack hammer)...he stood up and said, "Ok, I am done." I sat there, stunned, waiting for some pain, and I got NONE. He so smoothly pulled my teeth out that I was scared he was not done. Great work. I am honored to recommend him to you. Todd Taylor
Todd Taylor in New Orleans, LA – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
I was feeling extreme discomfort from my wisdom teeth shifting around. I called up Dr. Plummer's office and was able to get an appointment for later that afternoon. I had to wait a while to be seen, but I didn't mind since I'd gotten a last minute appointment. Dr. Plummer advised, after x-rays, to get my two lower wisdom teeth pulled, and when I agreed, did the extraction right then and there. He was really cool and calm, which helped me because I was very nervous! I will definitely recommend!
Ariel S in New Orleans, LA – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Great dentist! Dr. Plummer is very kind and patient, he eases your fears and makes you feel very comfortable. I recommend him to all my friends.
Donna Wolf in New Orleans, LA – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
Wonderful doctor who cares not only for his clients but for his community and city. Dr. Plummer is more like a friend than a doctor. He gets you.
Torre Simms in New Orleans, LA – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?
My family loves him! Super awesome great work. And he make you feel comfortable an safe in his hands. He's really great with the children.
Tomekia in New Orleans, La – Dec 08, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Plummer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Plummer?

1982