Dentistry  |
Dr. Rodney Gleave, DMD
Dr. Rodney Gleave, DMD is a dentist who practices in Murray, UT. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

622 E 4500 S Ste 102

Murray, UT 84107

Learn about Dr. Gleave

The focus of our practice is to prevent future treatment as much as possible. If work is necessary we believe in treating as conservatively as possible but when treatment is needed to use the highest quality materials and techniques as possible. We believe this will give our patients the best long term results and be the best value over time. We also have extensive training in the best cosmetic techniques and work with a master ceramist creating beautiful smiles.

• Chipped Tooth

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
  • International Congress Of Implant Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Las Vegas Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Gleave has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gleave has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gleave does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gleave and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gleave's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gleave to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Gleave's Performance
in SLC, UT |
He was very professional, he knows what he Is doing, his office is a clean friendly environment, and I would highly recommend him and his staff for any dental care ??????
in Millcreek, UT |
I am stunned that this person is a doctor let alone one with a licence. What he did to my mouth is nothing short of a hack job. I am looking at legal action right now. I will be complaining to the board and looking at how I can stop this person from hacking up other mouths... Be warned - I would not wrap fish with his medical degree.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I drive almost an hour from my home to go to Dr. Gleave. He has always taken his time with my teeth ensuring quality care and work. I tried another dentist when I first moved and had such a bad experience that I went right back to Dr. Gleave and won't go anywhere else.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have had so many bad experiences with Dentist. Most of the time I only go when the pain is unbearable. That is even when I like the dentist. Strong smells trigger an asthma attack, as do certain holiday tlowers. I searched the internet in misery l until I read some reviews on Dr. Gleave. Not all reviews tell the true story of a wonderful health care provider. That was two years ago, Dr. Gleave and his great staff have even gottend me for cleanings.
in Salt Lake City Ut. |
I had an infected tooth and it was decided that 2 teeth needed to be pulled I was given shots to numb my teeth and after about 15 minutes he started to extract the teeth I had the worst pain shoot through my mouth I wasn't numb enough he gave another shot and pulled teeth out on my way home the pain continued I called his office and was told he wouldn't be in for 4 days and they could do nothing for me.After 2 days the pain eased but my lip stayed numb for over 2 months worst experience ever.
in Park City |
Dr. Gleave installed a complete set of veneers for me, and was expert in explaining and advising on the choices available: shade of white, hardness, shape. Two years later, my teeth are still perfect. This was the best investment I ever made. I have referred numerous patients to Dr. Gleave, male, female, young, old. He is simply the best and of the highest integrity, honesty, and skill. I am a not a Utah native, I moved here from Manhattan, NY 5 yrs ago.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I already have recommended Dr. Gleave to everyone in my family. After more than 15 yrs with my previous doctor and coming to Dr. Gleave I realized I had spent thousands of dollars with my previous dentist and I was been given a low quality service, from the quality of materials to the time he spe on my issues to the point a botched crown was giving me trouble and all he could say was, next visit we will check. With Dr. GLEAVE not only get 1000% better service but 10 a star quality materials.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
This office andd Doctor has been outstanding! They found a small infection in my mouth that other offices had either dismissed or didn't see. They took me thru this and made me feel like I was their only patient . The Doctor is great and so is everyone in the office. I have recommended them not only to my friends but my employees . Simply outstanding care and service . Thanks for everything
in Sandy , utah |
Best cosmetic dentist in salt lake. Love his staff and his office is calming and professional
Have you seen Dr. Rodney Gleave, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gleave?

Visit Dr. Gleave

Dr. Gleave accepts 2 insurance carriers

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics