Dr. Rodney Gleave, DMD

Dr. Rodney Gleave, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Rodney Gleave, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Murray, UT and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina / College Of Dental Medicine in 1990 and practices dentistry.

622 E 4500 S Ste 102

Murray, UT 84107

Learn about Dr. Gleave

This content was provided by Dr. Gleave "The focus of our practice is to prevent future treatment as much as possible. If work is necessary we believe in treating as conservatively as possible but when treatment is needed to use the highest quality materials and techniques as possible. We believe this will give our patients the best long term results and be the best value over time. We also have extensive training in the best cosmetic techniques and work with a master ceramist creating beautiful smiles."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
  • International Congress Of Implant Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Las Vegas Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Gleave has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gleave has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gleave does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gleave and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gleave's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gleave to family and friends

Dr. Gleave's Performance

.excellent work with a great skill tfor detail . Bad past experience justifies my Idrive from Utah county.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was very professional, he knows what he Is doing, his office is a clean friendly environment, and I would highly recommend him and his staff for any dental care ??????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am stunned that this person is a doctor let alone one with a licence. What he did to my mouth is nothing short of a hack job. I am looking at legal action right now. I will be complaining to the board and looking at how I can stop this person from hacking up other mouths... Be warned - I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I drive almost an hour from my home to go to Dr. Gleave. He has always taken his time with my teeth ensuring quality care and work. I tried another dentist when I first moved and had such a bad experience that I went right back to Dr. Gleave and won't go anywhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had so many bad experiences with Dentist. Most of the time I only go when the pain is unbearable. That is even when I like the dentist. Strong smells trigger an asthma attack, as do certain holiday tlowers. I searched the internet in misery l until I read some reviews on Dr. Gleave. ...more
Are you Dr. Gleave?