Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD

Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM. He practices dentistry.

7007 Wyoming Blvd NE

Dr. Garcia?
Dr. Garcia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
I would recommend him to anyone. The tougher the situation the more you will appreciate the outcome. My whole family sees him and all are delighted that he is a part of our medical life, not to mention everyone in the office is fabulous and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I felt very comfortable, very friendly. This people make you feel good and caring for your health..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Very helpful and great at explaining things in a way the patient can understand. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
First and foremost I want to let everyone know that i am very apprehensive and anxious around dentist. Im sorry I know i must get over this. Yesterday I experienced an entire day with an incredible person as well as a tremendously talented dentist. I have totally neglected my teeth and Dr. Garcia completely convinced me that it wasn't too late for me. I wish I had more space to add more! This man is incredible! Don't hesitate if you are looking for a talented dentists!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia is a very meticulous professional that does top-notch work. He and his staff are friendly and responsive. I've been a patient of his for approximately 25 years and am completely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Best dental team in the country!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia has been very patient with me while waiting for the surgeon to finish his job. Always available for denture adjustments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr. Garcia and his staff are simply the best in my opinion and extensive experience. They have handled both major and routine procedures for me over the years. I highly recommend his practice to anyone seeking the highest quality of dental care in this area. Good dental care is critical for good health. And in every respect, Dr. Garcia and his staff have exceeded my expectations. Besides being great at what they do, they too are simply nice folks you can trust to handle your care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia is attentive, thorough and conscientious. He is efficient and at the same time he works diligently to obtain optimal outcomes with your dental needs. Dr. Garcia and his staff are all personable and caring. All of the employees go beyond what is expected of them to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Sep 15, 2016 Most thorough exam EVER!! The staff is so efficient and makes you feel like family. Dr. Garcia has a subtle sense of humor which makes the time pass quickly. Thx to Beverly, my favorite dental assistant EVER!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Shawna is a great hygienist. She explains everything well. Dr Garcia is kind and informative. the office staff is helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I have been a patient for 8 years. His staff always greets me when I come in. All of his staff that has worked on me have been very friendly an helpful. Dr Garcia is a wonderful dentist. He always tells me what he is doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Garcia an his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr. Garcia is patient and kind. His staff is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I began working with Dr Garcia when I moved to Albuquerque in Jan of 2016 from the Washington DC area when I had unexpected problems with a tooth. Dr Garcia has worked extremely hard with me assisting in rebuilding and strengthening my jaw and teeth. I am extremely satisfied with the services rendered by all of the staff at this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia is great! He always makes sure I cant feel a thing which is my fear. The office staff is also very friendly. Joe, thank you for keeping me calm during every visit! I would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?