Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Garcia
7007 Wyoming Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87109

Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia?
Dr. Garcia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD
Dr Garcia, dental technicians and office staff are ultimate professionals. The steps taken to provide dental care during this pandemic, and keep all safe, is excellent. I felt comfortable and safe during my procedure.
JACKIE MARTINEZ – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I couldn't recommend another dentist in town except Dr. Garcia and his tremendous staff. I recently went though an all on four procedure and the results were beyond my expectations.
K. Hall – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I felt very comfortable, very friendly. This people make you feel good and caring for your health..
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Very helpful and great at explaining things in a way the patient can understand. Thank you
Karen Krauser in Albuquerque, NM – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
First and foremost I want to let everyone know that i am very apprehensive and anxious around dentist. Im sorry I know i must get over this. Yesterday I experienced an entire day with an incredible person as well as a tremendously talented dentist. I have totally neglected my teeth and Dr. Garcia completely convinced me that it wasn't too late for me. I wish I had more space to add more! This man is incredible! Don't hesitate if you are looking for a talented dentists!!!
Tony Gregory in Albuquerque, NM – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia is a very meticulous professional that does top-notch work. He and his staff are friendly and responsive. I've been a patient of his for approximately 25 years and am completely satisfied.
Albuquerque, NM – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Best dental team in the country!
Albuquerque, NM – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia has been very patient with me while waiting for the surgeon to finish his job. Always available for denture adjustments.
Albuquerque, NM – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr. Garcia and his staff are simply the best in my opinion and extensive experience. They have handled both major and routine procedures for me over the years. I highly recommend his practice to anyone seeking the highest quality of dental care in this area. Good dental care is critical for good health. And in every respect, Dr. Garcia and his staff have exceeded my expectations. Besides being great at what they do, they too are simply nice folks you can trust to handle your care.
Greg Lyman in Albuquerque, NM – Dec 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia is attentive, thorough and conscientious. He is efficient and at the same time he works diligently to obtain optimal outcomes with your dental needs. Dr. Garcia and his staff are all personable and caring. All of the employees go beyond what is expected of them to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
Idaho Falls, ID – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Sep 15, 2016 Most thorough exam EVER!! The staff is so efficient and makes you feel like family. Dr. Garcia has a subtle sense of humor which makes the time pass quickly. Thx to Beverly, my favorite dental assistant EVER!!
Judy in Albuquerque, NM – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Shawna is a great hygienist. She explains everything well. Dr Garcia is kind and informative. the office staff is helpful and friendly.
Linda in Albuquerque, NM – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I have been a patient for 8 years. His staff always greets me when I come in. All of his staff that has worked on me have been very friendly an helpful. Dr Garcia is a wonderful dentist. He always tells me what he is doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Garcia an his staff.
Belinda B in Albuquerque, New Mexico – Sep 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr. Garcia is patient and kind. His staff is amazing.
Paloma in Albuquerque, NM – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
I began working with Dr Garcia when I moved to Albuquerque in Jan of 2016 from the Washington DC area when I had unexpected problems with a tooth. Dr Garcia has worked extremely hard with me assisting in rebuilding and strengthening my jaw and teeth. I am extremely satisfied with the services rendered by all of the staff at this office.
Jeri Ann in Albuquerque, NM – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?
Dr Garcia is great! He always makes sure I cant feel a thing which is my fear. The office staff is also very friendly. Joe, thank you for keeping me calm during every visit! I would definitely recommend.
Debbi in Albuquerque, NM – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Garcia, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?