Dr. Robin Hawley, DDS

Dr. Robin Hawley, DDS

Dentistry  |

I feel proud to be a member of the dental profession. Not only am I challenged to solve each patient's case with comfort and efficiency, but I also have the opportunity to build relationships with each patient I meet. Over the past 25 years, I've become a part of many people's lives, and those personal interactions mean the world to me. I love providing encouragement when a patient is undergoing an extensive course of treatment and praise when a patient has had a great checkup. I truly appreciate the gratitude expressed by so many patients when I've helped to change their lives. I am originally from Redondo Beach, CA, and have lived in Land O' Lakes for the past 25 years. My wonderful wife and partner, Dr. Debbie Hawley, and I have two daughters, Kelsey and Katie, and a dog named Jack. I am passionate about my family and raising my daughters to be thoughtful, kind people. In my free time, I enjoy water and snow skiing, auto racing, and flying. Because I live and work in this community, I am committed to supporting the businesses and people who have been so supportive of us. As a practice, we happily sponsor and participate in many local events.

Hawley Dental Associates

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic

Dr. Hawley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hawley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hawley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hawley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hawley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hawley to family and friends
Dr. Hawley's Performance
Great as usual.
in Land O Lakes , FL |
I had my first visit with Dr. Robin Hawley and his team this afternoon. It was the BEST dental appointment I have ever had. I did not have to wait. Everyone I interacted with was efficient and very friendly. I highly recommend this dental practice which is obviously very professionally managed and very clean and pleasant.
in Lutz, FL |
I developed a pain in my tooth over the weekend and when I called on Monday they took me right in. Dr. Hawley runs a very professional office and you could not ask for a nicer staff.
Wesley Chapel, FL |
Everyone was really great. The hygienist and Dr. Hawley were very good with my 4-year-old son. They made him comfortable and excited to have his teeth cleaned. We will definitely be coming back!
Lutz, FL |
Wish all doctor visits went that smoothly.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I have been going to Hawley and Hawley since 1998. I moved out of state and still came back every six months for my cleanings etc. I'm back in Florida and visits are sure easier to go to. Some things are worth the extra effort and Drs. Hawley are perfect examples of worth it! My crowns are perfect, the staff is great, courteous and funny. I even started my granddaughters coming here. This is an awesome dental practice. Thanks guys!! Janie
in San Antonio, FL |
I appreciate all of you each time I visit. Thank you Donna & Dr. Hawley! You make visiting very pleasant.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I have been going to Hawley Dental for almost 10 years and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. Hawley is the best. He takes the time to make sure that everything is going well and does a great job with my dental needs. I have been going in for cleanings and also used Dr. Hawley for Invisalign treatment. My teeth are great. Thank you Dr. Hawley and all of the excellent and friendly staff at the office!
in Land O Lakes, FL |
the only dentist i would go to. never a problem with service, detail, appointments and care.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I saw Donna today for cleaning. She has always been, and was today, extremely professional and efficient. I like the way she cleans my teeth...no shortcuts taken...gets into every nook and cranny to ensure it's clean...explains what she does and how I need to continue protecting my teeth. As always, I had an excellent experience with Donna and will continue to ask for her in the future. Happy Holidays!
in Wesley Chapel, Florida |
This husband and wife dental team are the BEST in the Tampa Bay area. The staff is very supportive and knowledgeable. Saving teeth and making them beautiful is their goal and they deliver! Can't recommend more highly, you can trust them.
in Lutz, FL |
9 Years of perfect service. Good scheduling & very good work.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
He was very kind, took his time explaining things to me. I felt very comfortable with him and every member of his staff. I look forward to being a patient.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Hawley and assistants where very gentle, listened to my concerns, did a thorough medical history and relived my anxiety. I was most pleased with my new patient visit. Al W.
in Tampa, Fl. |
My experience was excellent. Dr. Robin and staff were very helpful and attentive to my treatment. I would definitely recommend this office.
Have you seen Dr. Robin Hawley, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hawley