Dr. Robin Hawley, DDS

Dr. Robin Hawley, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Robin Hawley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lutz, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

Hawley Dental Associates

21752 State Road 54

Lutz, FL 33549

Learn about Dr. Hawley

Dr. Hawley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hawley "I feel proud to be a member of the dental profession. Not only am I challenged to solve each patient's case with comfort and efficiency, but I also have the opportunity to build relationships with each patient I meet. Over the past 25 years, I've become a part of many people's lives, and those personal interactions mean the world to me. I love providing encouragement when a patient is undergoing an extensive course of treatment and praise when a patient has had a great checkup. I truly appreciate the gratitude expressed by so many patients when I've helped to change their lives. I am originally from Redondo Beach, CA, and have lived in Land O' Lakes for the past 25 years. My wonderful wife and partner, Dr. Debbie Hawley, and I have two daughters, Kelsey and Katie, and a dog named Jack. I am passionate about my family and raising my daughters to be thoughtful, kind people. In my free time, I enjoy water and snow skiing, auto racing, and flying. Because I live and work in this community, I am committed to supporting the businesses and people who have been so supportive of us. As a practice, we happily sponsor and participate in many local events."

This content was provided by Dr. Hawley "At Hawley Dental, we are acutely aware that many prospective patients have been turned off by visits to corporate dental clinics. We put our name on our practice and are proud to provide care that we stand behind, and you can count on seeing familiar faces greeting you at each visit. We look forward to getting to know you and your family and becoming your permanent dentist.

Our dental team is dedicated to helping you maintain your health and your beautiful smile for a lifetime. We always welcome new patients with care and compassion to become part of our family, whether it be for an emergency or a planned visit. The majority of our patients have been with our practice for years, many since our opening in 1991. We have earned their trust by listening to them and focusing on why they have chosen us to care for their dental needs.

We know your time is important, so it is a primary concern for our team to be ready for you when you arrive for your appointment. Once you are here, our extensive capabilities allow us to provide treatment for any of your dental or cosmetic needs. We continue to advance our knowledge and list of procedures by participating in continuing education. Having two doctors gives us the opportunity to provide you with a simple, free second opinion when needed."

9  Practice Areas

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic

Dr. Hawley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hawley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hawley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hawley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hawley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hawley to family and friends

Dr. Hawley's Performance

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Robin and the entire staff. All very friendly, efficient, professional. Need to arrive early to enjoy a chat with the office folks! Dr Robin always explains procedures and recommendations clearly and thoroughly. Highly recommend!!
Great as usual.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had my first visit with Dr. Robin Hawley and his team this afternoon. It was the BEST dental appointment I have ever had. I did not have to wait. Everyone I interacted with was efficient and very friendly. I highly recommend this dental practice which is obviously very professionally managed and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I developed a pain in my tooth over the weekend and when I called on Monday they took me right in. Dr. Hawley runs a very professional office and you could not ask for a nicer staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everyone was really great. The hygienist and Dr. Hawley were very good with my 4-year-old son. They made him comfortable and excited to have his teeth cleaned. We will definitely be coming back!
Are you Dr. Hawley?