Dr. Roberta Garceau, DMD

Dr. Roberta Garceau, DMD

Dentistry  |
Female

Dr. Roberta Garceau, DMD is a dentist who practices in Windsor, CT. She has been practicing for 23 years. Read her story

Roberta Garceau, DMD

62 Bloomfield Ave Ste 4

Windsor, CT 06095

Learn about Dr. Garceau

Video

Dr. Garceau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Garceau "My passion is to create possibilities and enhance lives, one smile at a time. It is so exciting to help my patients achieve their dream smiles, especially when they never felt it was possible. When patients express their trust in me, that’s rewarding. To me, being a dentist is the perfect marriage of art and science. Every day I get to help people not only to be healthier, but to look and feel better in the process. My mission is to listen to each individual’s concerns and create possibilities to achieve his or her personal goals. I am a lifelong Connecticut resident, and it’s incredibly satisfying that I get to help so many wonderful people in the place I love. I had the privilege to receive my education at some of the state’s finest educational institutions: I graduated cum laude from Fairfield University in 1990, then attended the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, where I was awarded my Doctorate of Dental Medicine. I also completed my residency and a fellowship in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the University of Connecticut. I like to think of my education as an ongoing process. As a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and an alumna of the Pankey Institute, I continually learn the latest techniques to provide the most comfortable and progressive dental care. Additionally, I am an Invisalign® Preferred Provider, an ongoing student of the World Clinical Laser Institute and Sleep Group Solutions, as well as a member of one of the foremost dental CAD/CAM organizations, CEREC® Doctors Academy. When I’m not in the office, you can usually find me outdoors with my family. My husband Jerry and I have two beautiful children, Jacenda and Liam, as well as two Labradoodles, Nemo and Naya. In winter we ski and snowshoe, and the rest of the year we hike, bike, swim, and just play outside together as a family. On the quieter side, I love practicing yoga (I am a Kripalu certified yoga teacher), reading a new book, or trying out a new recipe. I’m also involved in charity work to give back to my community. It’s pretty amazing and purposeful to wake up each morning and ask, “How can I make a difference in someone’s life today?” That’s the philosophy that connects me with the good people at the Windsor Independent Living Association, an organization that supports adults with special needs. It’s also what motivates me to provide free dental care to women who are just getting back on their feet and into the workforce. And I’m pleased to participate in Operation Gratitude, the national movement to reserve an entire day to provide free care and services to our nation’s servicemen and women and their families. I believe that I am not on this earth merely to take up real estate, but to make a difference every day, in big and small ways; to improve someone’s life, either through dentistry or by lifting someone up or giving of my time, skills, and talents; and to leave this world improved in some way."

This content was provided by Dr. Garceau "Dr. Roberta Garceau and our entire team believe it’s important to start every day with a smile!

We offer a caring and compassionate personal experience with the latest technology in a soothing, comfortable atmosphere. Our highly skilled and fun-loving team provides exceptional care through complete, comprehensive dentistry, creating outstanding relationships with our patients.

We are a team of genuinely good people who come together passionately to transform lives. We regularly pursue continuing education to expand and grow, providing our patients with the best in oral health care.

Our patients reward us by partnering in their care, honoring their obligations, and eagerly referring their friends and family."

• Bad Taste in Mouth

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University of Connecticut
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Garceau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garceau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garceau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garceau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garceau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garceau to family and friends
Dr. Garceau's Performance
Pros: The staff are polite and friendly, the facilities and equipment are up-to-date, and all the dental work they've done for me has turned out very well. Overall, I'm happy with this office and plan to continue seeing them. Cons: Everyone is subtly but constantly pressuring you to opt for expensive procedures (e.g. Invisalign). More frustratingly, they have twice given me procedures that my insurance considers cosmetic, and they didn't mention that I'd have to pay hundreds of dollars extra.
in Windsor, CT |
I have a huge fear of dentists. Dr. Garceau has such a great quality about her. Not only fixed my TMJ issues, but makes every 6 month appointment a good one. Now my whole family see her, even my brother drives from the Connecticut shoreline to her practice. My parents had gone through so many dentists trying to convince them to spend money to get work done they don't need. Now they drive down from New Hampshire to see this honest practice.
in Bloomfield, CT |
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Garceau and I'm extremely impressed. I met with both her and Stephanie and I love them both, they are both very warm, personable and compassionate. My wait time was under 5 minutes, the office is beautiful and the staff is great. I have teeth that need a lot of treatment, unfortunately, but she explained everything and I feel confident that she will do her best to take care of my needs. Very happy with my decision to switch dentists.
Have you seen Dr. Roberta Garceau, DMD?

Visit Dr. Garceau