Dr. Robert M. Young, DDS

Dr. Robert M. Young, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 48 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Robert Young graduated in 2004 from Baylor College of Dentistry, with undergrads in Environmental Biology and Premed Biology. He has an active passion for Dentistry and believes in treating his patients with the type of family style care he would want to receive himself. He believes in taking the time to listen to his patients so he can incorporate their wants with their actual dental health needs. He has an avid passion for learning and is constantly striving to stay ahead with continuing education.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Young
Dr. Young's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
Winston Salem, NC |
After my initial visit with Dr. young, I was sent home with a comprehensive treatment plan (totaling around 5,000). I saught a second opinion. After meeting with my new dentist, he requested my x-rays from Dr. Young. After he finally received my x-Rays, they were very poor quality and had to be redone. My new dentist quickly informed me I only had 1 cavity that needed to be filled (vs. the 8 that Dr. Young recommend). Be very careful and always follow up with a second opinion.
We agree that all patients if not comfortable with a diagnosis received should seek out a second opinion. Saying that Dr. Young does stand by any treatment plan that he diagnoses and is always happy to discuss this with the patient.
The staff recognized a problem I had and worked to take care of it very quickly. The other dentist I had been to barely acknowledged it. I am very grateful to this group of very caring, professional people for taking care of me and teaching me about my teeth.
Thank you so much! We love what we do and our patients!
in Greensboro, NC |
My experience with Dr. Young has been wonderful! He changed a fearful and terrified patient, due to bad dental experiences in the past, to one who can look forward to her next dental appointment with him with confidence in his caring manner and expertise. The staff has always contributed to the ease and confidence that I have for Dr. Young and this office.
in Greensboro, NC |
A very nice and friendly dentist, he took his time to talk to me about my mouth and what is needed for the future care to make it health and less painful. I have not been treated so wonderful in a dentist chair in a long time. And my cleaning went very well did not hurt like others have in the past. Thank you for that very much!
in Greensboro, NC |
My son and I went in for six month cleaning today. I left with a clean mouth and no cavities! My son on the other hand does have some cavities that need filling, as well as some wisdom teeth that need pulling. The staff referred me to an oral surgeon for the extractions, and set up times for the fillings to be completed. The staff is wonderful, positive, and encouraging. I appreciate my dental family!!
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Young does a great job providing you with your options for treatment, and being reasonable with what he recommends, all while making sure you know the reasons for everything.
Summerfield, NC |
Very professional, courteous and experienced. Outstanding Practice!!
in Winston Salem, NC |
I would and I do recommend Dr. Young to any of my friends, family and co-workers. He and his staff make going to the dentist a wonderful experience. They are very friendly and kind there, as well as accommodating with scheduling. In addition, they are gentle, efficient, knowledgeable, and will give your teeth wonderful care. That has been my experience every time I've gone there. Go there!! You will love it!!
in Greensboro, NC |
I had a great experience. This was my first time visiting his practice and I was very impressed by the friendliness of the entire staff and they great job they did on my dental cleaning.
in Greensboro, NC |
Absolutely professional, knowledgeable, and I never leave with any questions! Very best dental care I have ever had with a fantastic, honest dentist and comfortable environment, and wonderful, caring, and pleasant staff!
in Greensboro, NC |
This is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I had problems with some filings from previous dentists. My mouth hurt all the time and I thought I was just gonna have to live with it. I am fortunate that my wife recommended I see Dr. Young. He fixed me up and my teeth have never been healthier. The staff is friendly, the office is peaceful and relaxing and I never wait to be seen. Dr. Young always makes a follow up call after a procedure. I am very thankful to be a patient here.
in Greensboro, NC |
He is very passionate about his work and making sure your needs a meet. He makes you feel comfortable and engaged in the process. He explains everything thoroughly. His work is very professional and it makes you feel great about your smile. He even follow-up with a curiosity call. These all traits of a great doctor!!!
in Greensboro, NC |
Visiting Dr.Young is like visiting family.
in Greensboro, NC |
When I first came to Brassfield Cosmetic and Family Dental Center I looked around and thought,I can't afford this place, it is too nice. I have never been more wrong.Dr. Young's fees are extremely reasonable. Beautifully decorated, and comfortable surroundings, just add to the great experience.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Young and his staff are professional and make you feel comfortable with any issue or question you have. They always treat me well and make visiting the dentist a great experience. Great job Dr. Young!
in NC |
Dr. Young is a gentle, nice and very stable doctor not only as a person but also as the dental doctor. His fingers and hands are l should say machine. What I mean by that is they are so stable, solid and precise that you feel like being treated from a controlled robot. Whatever you do, Dr. Young always explains what is going to be done and how with detailed background. He always communicates and shared the action plan. It is not like you just be quiet and I will do what needed. No, it is Dr. Y!
in Greensboro, NC |
Great staff...very friendly...felt very comfortable there...they explained everything!
Have you seen Dr. Robert M. Young, DDS?

Compare Dr. Young

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Young says...

Dr. Robert Young graduated in 2004 from Baylor College of Dentistry, with undergrads in Environmental Biology and Premed Biology.  He has an active passion for Dentistry and believes in treating his patients with the type of family style care he would want to receive himself.  He believes in taking the time to listen to his patients so he can incorporate their wants with their actual dental health needs.  He has an avid passion for learning and is constantly striving to stay ahead with continuing education.

He began practicing in Asheboro, NC in 2004 and left there in 2007.  Dr. Young was able to open his dream practice, Brassfield Cosmetic & Family Dental Center May 2008 in Greensboro, NC.  In the time since opening he has continually been growing his practice and has been able to increase his staff to accommodate all the incoming new patients.   From 2007 until July 2016 Dr. Young was involved with Access Dental.  This program had him working in nursing homes and special needs facilities throughout the triad providing dental care.  After opening Brassfield Dental he continued to work with Access Dental on Fridays because of how much he enjoyed that special outreach opportunity, leaving only because of the continued growth here at Brassfield Dental.

He has been married to his wife Karen for over 25 years.  He is a father to daughters Megan and Andrea. Andrea is married to Marcus and they spend a lot of their free time with Dr. Young and his wife Karen.  In his free time he enjoys gardening, running, traveling and spending his time with his family.

Dr. Young's Care Philosophy

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry