Dr. Robert Wortzel, DMD

Dr. Robert Wortzel, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Robert Wortzel, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Mountainside, NJ and has been practicing for 40 years. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Wortzel Integrative Dental Care

1122 US Highway 22

Mountainside, NJ 07092

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wortzel

Video

Dr. Wortzel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wortzel "Dentistry is a true marriage of art and science. I’ve therefore developed a unique approach to dentistry that not only focuses on the health of my patients’ teeth and gums, but also integrates each individual’s smile. I strongly believe that by providing my patients with the most beneficial and effective oral health care, I can best help them enhance their overall wellness. My goal each day is to provide comfortable dental experiences that improve lives in immeasurable ways. My team of highly skilled and patient-centered individuals makes it their utmost aim to provide each patient with the most compassionate and friendly dental care possible. I am incredibly thankful and proud of my team’s dedication and commitment to the health and happiness of our patients. EDUCATION Bachelor of Arts Degree – Franklin and Marshall College Doctorate of Medical Dentistry – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey CONTINUING EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Dental Association New Jersey Dental Association American Academy of Dental Practice Administration American Academy of Oral Systemic Health Seattle Study Club Pankey Institute of Advanced Dental Studies OUTSIDE THE OFFICE My wife Donna and I have two daughters: Lisa is now a dentist in our practice and Arielle is attending Rutgers University to get her Masters in Social Work. Bella, an Australian Shepherd, is our wonderful family dog. In my leisure time, I enjoy playing the guitar, singing, and writing songs. If you have the opportunity, you should ask me to show off my juggling talent! As a native of Union, I find joy in serving the members of the community that I have called home for so long. Aside from providing the members of my community with exceptional dental care, I also stay active in the community as the co-chair of the Brotherhood at Temple Sinai."

This content was provided by Dr. Wortzel "At Wortzel Integrative Dental Care you benefit from your partnership with a team of highly qualified and compassionate professionals. You will discover that quality and comfort are constant in every service you receive. Please contact us to take the first step towards a healthy mouth, healthy body and a long healthy life."

2  Practice Areas

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Teeth Whitening
  • The Wand® Single Tooth Anesthesia System (STA)
  • Upper Dentures
  • VELscope® Vx System

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Franklin and Marshall College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Pankey institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wortzel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wortzel has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Wortzel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wortzel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wortzel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wortzel to family and friends
132 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Wortzel's Performance

Dr. Robert and Dr Lisa made me feel so comfortable and safe. The entire team from the moment I walked in the door for the first time treated me like I was a guest in their home. I was seen emergently and left with the problem solved. I am amazed at the ease at which this office operates. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Wortzel?