Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Winkler

Esthetic Family Dentistry

8580 Scarborough Dr Ste 105 Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Winkler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Winkler

Dr. Winkler?
Dr. Winkler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Winkler is kind, gentle, and patient. I'm so grateful for his care. He even called to check on me after a minor procedure! Caring dentist who is very focused on his patients. Thank you, Dr. Winkler! You're the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Always treated well. Efficient and thorough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Winkler for about 20 years. I work overseas and came home for a week to repair a broken tooth. I would not trust anyone else. Dr. Winkler accommodated my tight schedule and his whole staff were outstanding. He took his time to explain options. I am very happy with the results and overall care. I'd give Dr. Winkler and his staff 10 stars if possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
This visit was mainly for cleaning and Jennifer seemed good and very thorough. Dr Winkler was right there for the exam and had questions about my ongoing dental treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Awesome...had a crown yesterday and it was done really fast and completed in one day...thrilling experience thanks Doc Wink
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I had a sensitive implant, called the office and Dr. Winkler saw me the same day. I have been his patient for 20 years and am impressed each and every time I need to visit his practice. Very professional and caring. I hope he never retires.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler is a trusted professional. He cares about patients, always keeps us informed, is highly skilled, and I clearly feel he is the best dentist I have ever had. I particularly appreciate his personal follow-up calls after more complex procedures to ensure patient well-being. You will love him and all the professionals in his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler is always gentle, and kind and smiling. He lets me know what to expect and always asks how he can make me more comfortable. He's always concerned that I don't feel any pain during fillings or a root canal. He has been my dentist for over 15 years and I'm a devoted patient to his wisdom and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler has dedicated himself to taking care of our familie's Dental needs for the past 10 plus years. His entire practice is exceptionally professional and pleasant to be around. Dr. Winkler routinely follows up in the evenings after dental procedures to ensure everything was good. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Winkler and all members of his practice. I could not recommend a practice more highly.
What a nice thing to say, Blake! It's patients...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I gotta say, I have been thoroughly impressed by this dental practice and Dr. Winkler. As someone that has had my share of dental visits, I believe Esthetic Family Dentistry is a rare gem. Dr. Winkler, especially, went above and beyond to listen to my dental history and investigate the cause behind my dental symptoms. All of his staff was so gracious, generous in their time, expressions of sympathy and comfort measures provided. Thank you, Dr Winkler and staff!! See you soon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Winkler. His superb quality doesn’t end with his professionalism, his skill, his dedication to his patients, his commitment to remaining current in his knowledge of his profession, his treatment of his staff.... when I am in that dental chair, there is nobody I would rather have working on my teeth. Also, Dr. Winkler has utmost integrity. He is a great dentist, and a great man! Donna Mast
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Highly recommend Dr. Winkler and his staff! Very thorough, gentle, positive, knowledgeable and kind. He even called in the evening following my procedure to check in and see how I was and if I had any questions or concerns. This dentist and office were highly recommended by a friend, and I wholeheartedly concur! An absolutely wonderful experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Exceptional clinic. The entire staff are very welcoming and caring to everyone that walks through there door. Today was no different from my previous appointments; Superb. This was part two or three of getting an implant finished. Today I was fortunate to meet Julia..fantastic young lady who has a great sense of humor; especially when I got up from the chair thinking I was going to another room for x-rays and she said no no no, you can't leave;we had a good laugh! Dr. Winkler is a great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
By FAR one of the best dental visits ever! Being in the dental field for over 16 years, I have high expectations start to finish. Great atmosphere, LOVE THE KOI TANK! Was greeted by Cara, super friendly and energetic, taken back on time, the dental assistant Terri was gentle, kind, personable and efficient. Dr. Winkler spent true time with me inquiring about my needs, wants, concerns and then giving me options and optimism, very genuine! Turns out things weren't as bad as I thought. They happene
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Since 2002 I have been a regular patient of Esthetic Family Dentistry. The staff has always been friendly and very capable. I've never been disappointd by the treatment I've received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Another great experience with Dr Winkler and his team. Yee is awesome, it is great to go to a dentist where the whole staff is invested in your well being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler helped me with my crown. He made me feel very safe and explained everything well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Winkler to anyone needing dental work! His office is relaxing and inviting and ALL of his staff are professional and very helpful and gracious.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Have been going to Dr. Winkler for over 20 years and have found him to be an excellent dentist. He is friendly, caring and always up to date on the newest technology. I like how he explains things in easy to understand terms and is always ready to answer any questions I might have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
We've relied on Dr Winkler for over 25 years. He is the best, and explains everything and answers questions. He's always glad to see us and take care of us! And all of his staff are the friendliest, most helpful, professional, and work as one team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler is superior at his work. He is caring, gentle and gives you full detail of his procedure. The entire office is full of smiles and knowledge. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Winkler?

For over 30 years, Esthetic Family Dentistry has been dedicated to creating outstanding smiles for people in Colorado Springs, Monument and beyond.  There have been tremendous advancements in dentistry in that time, and Dr. Robert Winkler a...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
Stanford University

Dr. Winkler accepts

Dr. Winkler accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Winkler treats your condition or procedure