Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Winkler

Esthetic Family Dentistry

8580 Scarborough Dr Ste 105 Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Winkler to book an appointment.

Dr. Winkler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Winkler

Dr. Winkler?
I have been with Dr. Winkler for 20 years. He and his staff have always treated us with friendship and respect. They're highly qualified and very concerned about their patients.
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr Winkler and his staff are of the highest caliber. I'm impressed that he asked me what *my* goals are for my dental care, as my own goals are his priority. They seem to have the perfect balance of professionalism, personalization, and efficiency.
Brenda Roll – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler and his entire staff are professional, knowledgeable, and treat patients like family. It’s always a pleasure to enjoy their services.
Micki Wiersma – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Just had some cavities filled. Everything went very smooth. Dr. Winkler and his assistant Julie were patient and caring. Very professional.
Calvin Pang – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Our family has been seeing Dr. Winkler for over 13 years and he is by far the best dentist we've ever been to! He is knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough and has a great disposition. Among other things, he helped my daughter through an incredibly complex case of missing teeth and her need for dental implants, crowns, etc. You don't have to look anywhere else for the best dentist!!!!!
Monica Bobak – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler is kind, gentle, and patient. I'm so grateful for his care. He even called to check on me after a minor procedure! Caring dentist who is very focused on his patients. Thank you, Dr. Winkler! You're the BEST!
Ashley Bazer – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Always treated well. Efficient and thorough!!
Colorado springs, CO – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Winkler for about 20 years. I work overseas and came home for a week to repair a broken tooth. I would not trust anyone else. Dr. Winkler accommodated my tight schedule and his whole staff were outstanding. He took his time to explain options. I am very happy with the results and overall care. I'd give Dr. Winkler and his staff 10 stars if possible.
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
This visit was mainly for cleaning and Jennifer seemed good and very thorough. Dr Winkler was right there for the exam and had questions about my ongoing dental treatment.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Awesome...had a crown yesterday and it was done really fast and completed in one day...thrilling experience thanks Doc Wink
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I had a sensitive implant, called the office and Dr. Winkler saw me the same day. I have been his patient for 20 years and am impressed each and every time I need to visit his practice. Very professional and caring. I hope he never retires.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler is always gentle, and kind and smiling. He lets me know what to expect and always asks how he can make me more comfortable. He's always concerned that I don't feel any pain during fillings or a root canal. He has been my dentist for over 15 years and I'm a devoted patient to his wisdom and care.
Janet M. in CO – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Dr. Winkler has dedicated himself to taking care of our familie's Dental needs for the past 10 plus years. His entire practice is exceptionally professional and pleasant to be around. Dr. Winkler routinely follows up in the evenings after dental procedures to ensure everything was good. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Winkler and all members of his practice. I could not recommend a practice more highly.
Blake in Colorado Springs – Nov 02, 2018
What a nice thing to say, Blake! It's patients...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I gotta say, I have been thoroughly impressed by this dental practice and Dr. Winkler. As someone that has had my share of dental visits, I believe Esthetic Family Dentistry is a rare gem. Dr. Winkler, especially, went above and beyond to listen to my dental history and investigate the cause behind my dental symptoms. All of his staff was so gracious, generous in their time, expressions of sympathy and comfort measures provided. Thank you, Dr Winkler and staff!! See you soon!
Bekah in Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Winkler. His superb quality doesn’t end with his professionalism, his skill, his dedication to his patients, his commitment to remaining current in his knowledge of his profession, his treatment of his staff.... when I am in that dental chair, there is nobody I would rather have working on my teeth. Also, Dr. Winkler has utmost integrity. He is a great dentist, and a great man! Donna Mast
Donna Mast in Colorado Springs, CO – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Highly recommend Dr. Winkler and his staff! Very thorough, gentle, positive, knowledgeable and kind. He even called in the evening following my procedure to check in and see how I was and if I had any questions or concerns. This dentist and office were highly recommended by a friend, and I wholeheartedly concur! An absolutely wonderful experience!
Eileen Murphy in Colorado Springs, CO – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Exceptional clinic. The entire staff are very welcoming and caring to everyone that walks through there door. Today was no different from my previous appointments; Superb. This was part two or three of getting an implant finished. Today I was fortunate to meet Julia..fantastic young lady who has a great sense of humor; especially when I got up from the chair thinking I was going to another room for x-rays and she said no no no, you can't leave;we had a good laugh! Dr. Winkler is a great dentist.
Mark Vance in Colorado Springs, CO – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
By FAR one of the best dental visits ever! Being in the dental field for over 16 years, I have high expectations start to finish. Great atmosphere, LOVE THE KOI TANK! Was greeted by Cara, super friendly and energetic, taken back on time, the dental assistant Terri was gentle, kind, personable and efficient. Dr. Winkler spent true time with me inquiring about my needs, wants, concerns and then giving me options and optimism, very genuine! Turns out things weren't as bad as I thought. They happene
Candace – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Since 2002 I have been a regular patient of Esthetic Family Dentistry. The staff has always been friendly and very capable. I've never been disappointd by the treatment I've received.
Jerry in Colorado springs, CO – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?
Another great experience with Dr Winkler and his team. Yee is awesome, it is great to go to a dentist where the whole staff is invested in your well being
Brian in Colorado Springs – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Winkler, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Winkler?

For over 30 years, Esthetic Family Dentistry has been dedicated to creating outstanding smiles for people in Colorado Springs, Monument and beyond.  There have been tremendous advancements in dentistry in that time, and Dr. Robert Winkler a...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry