Dr. Robert Weston, DDS

Dr. Robert Weston, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Robert Weston, DDS is a dentist who practices in Reading, PA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Read his story

2642 Bernville Rd

• Self Pay
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Weston

Dr. Weston's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Weston "Greetings. You have undoubtedly been referred to our practice by a friend who tld you great things about Dr Weston, the Weston Center on 183 off of 222, or Affordable Implants. You are in the process of doing your own research and looking into that Dentist they kept telling you to call. Well congratulations! You are one step away from possibly finding the Dentist of your dreams. You just have to make the call. 610-621-2099 could be the most important number you know in your Dental healthcare life. Offering savings on dental implants in the $1000's, and family style personalized care, its no wonder your friend raves about us. All of our patients do. We know how hard it is to find a great doctor or Dentist. Well again, congratulations. You've found one. Welcome."

This content was provided by Dr. Weston "We like to say our office is like having a Dentist in the family.  You won't be overcharged for every bit picky billable code like some dental chain operations.  You'll be treated like a friend.  A friend who knows a Dentist that can do pretty much every procedure and has been practicing for long enough to do them right but not too long that he refuses to use those newfangled materials ( like white fillings, all porcelain crowns or those dental implant things).  If I offer you a procedure, its because I would offer the same thing to my wife, my son, my mother or myself.  You'll see.  It's not like other Dentists.  It's better.  It how you would want to be treated.  I know, right!? A novel idea that escapes most healthcare professionals these days.  610-621-2099.  You'll see.  I promise you will be referring your other friends not only after the first day, but for the rest of your Dental life."

• Endodontics

• Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Snap-On-Smile®
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Washington & Jefferson University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Case Western Reserve University-School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Extensive Dental Implantology Training
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Weston has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weston has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weston to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Weston Says:

Dentistry is a very personal experience.  Some folks like not to talk.  Some treat our office as a social event.  Obviously some personalities clash.  Our office is more of a clean friendly artsy atmosphere then an uber professional sanitarium.  What I can say is that the patients who like us, LOVE us.  If you are always crabby or naturally insulting, we may ask you to...

Dr. Weston's Performance
in Orwigsburg, PA |
The best dentist anyone could ask for. I hated to see him leave his practice in Reading. I thought I had a Dentist for life. Where ever you are, best of luck always.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Weston, DDS?
Are you Dr. Weston?