Dr. Robert Weston, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Robert Weston, DDS
Greetings. You have undoubtedly been referred to our practice by a friend who tld you great things about Dr Weston, the Weston Center on 183 off of 222, or Affordable Implants. You are in the process of doing your own research and looking into that Dentist they kept telling you to call. Well congratulations! You are one step away from possibly finding the Dentist of your dreams. You just have to make the call. 610-621-2099 could be the most important number you know in your Dental healthcare life. Offering savings on dental implants in the $1000's, and family style personalized care, its no wonder your friend raves about us. All of our patients do. We know how hard it is to find a great doctor or Dentist. Well again, congratulations. You've found one. Welcome.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Weston's Care Philosophy

We like to say our office is like having a Dentist in the family. You won't be overcharged for every bit picky billable code like some dental chain operations. You'll be treated like a friend. A friend who knows a Dentist that can do pretty much every procedure and has been practicing for long enough to do them right but not too long that he refuses to use those newfangled materials ( like white fillings, all porcelain crowns or those dental implant things). If I offer you a procedure, its because I would offer the same thing to my wife, my son, my mother or myself. You'll see. It's not like other Dentists. It's better. It how you would want to be treated. I know, right!? A novel idea that escapes most healthcare professionals these days. 610-621-2099. You'll see. I promise you will be referring your other friends not only after the first day, but for the rest of your Dental life.

Dr. Weston's Experience

Visiting Dr. Weston

Dr. Weston accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Weston is now accepting new patients

Dr. Weston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weston to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Weston Says:

Dr. Weston's Performance
in Orwigsburg, PA |
The best dentist anyone could ask for. I hated to see him leave his practice in Reading. I thought I had a Dentist for life. Where ever you are, best of luck always.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Weston, DDS?
Are you Dr. Weston?

Compare Dr. Weston

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Weston says...

Greetings.  You have undoubtedly been referred to our practice by a friend who tld you great things about Dr Weston, the Weston Center on 183 off of 222, or Affordable Implants.  You are in the process of doing your own research and looking into that Dentist they kept telling you to call.  Well congratulations!   You are one step away from possibly finding the Dentist of your dreams.  You just have to make the call.  610-621-2099 could be the most important number you know in your Dental healthcare life.  Offering savings on dental implants in the $1000's, and family style personalized care, its no wonder your friend raves about us.  All of our patients do.  We know how hard it is to find a great doctor or Dentist.  Well again, congratulations.  You've found one.  Welcome.

Dr. Weston's Care Philosophy

We like to say our office is like having a Dentist in the family.  You won't be overcharged for every bit picky billable code like some dental chain operations.  You'll be treated like a friend.  A friend who knows a Dentist that can do pretty much every procedure and has been practicing for long enough to do them right but not too long that he refuses to use those newfangled materials ( like white fillings, all porcelain crowns or those dental implant things).  If I offer you a procedure, its because I would offer the same thing to my wife, my son, my mother or myself.  You'll see.  It's not like other Dentists.  It's better.  It how you would want to be treated.  I know, right!? A novel idea that escapes most healthcare professionals these days.  610-621-2099.  You'll see.  I promise you will be referring your other friends not only after the first day, but for the rest of your Dental life.

Dr. Weston says...

Dental implants have become the buzzword in the past 5 years or so.  Almost 50% of the general dentist today take a course or two and say they offer them.  A few short years only oral surgeons were placing them.  And CHARGING for them.  You see, with more people caring for their teeth, there are fewer extractions.  Since it was "new" and there were limited options for you as a patient, the normal fee for Dental implants was inflated.  Routine fees for one implant could range from $1800-$4500. I started Affordable Implants as a solution to this delema. Because I've been placing implants for so many years, and because of the volume I do, my fees are discounted.   No consult fees.  No abutment or cap/crown upcharge.  Our implants start at $1000! It's our goal to make the dental care you deserve be as affordable as possible.  Affordable Implants at the Weston Center for Dental Health.  Changing the dental world one smile at a time :)

Dr. Weston says...

Dentistry is a very personal experience.  Some folks like not to talk.  Some treat our office as a social event.  Obviously some personalities clash.  Our office is more of a clean friendly artsy atmosphere then an uber professional sanitarium.  What I can say is that the patients who like us, LOVE us.  If you are always crabby or naturally insulting, we may ask you to find another practice.  If we are always rude, unconcerned or unfriendly, then you may ask for your records.  That's the deal.  So we try to uphold our end of the bargain by trying to provide the best dental care in the nicest environment possible.  If for some reason you feel you were treated improperly, unfairly, or anyone of our staff just didn't care, my cell phone is 484-995-4151.  I would like to help you in any way possible.

Dr. Weston's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Cosmetic Conditions

Graduated in 1983

• Other Education
    Extensive Dental Implantology Training

Completed in 2007

Dr. Weston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics