Dr. Robert West, DDS

Dr. Robert West, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Robert West, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Great Falls, MT. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Robert C. West DDS

1301 12th Ave S Ste 204

Great Falls, MT 59405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. West

Dr. West's bio

This content was provided by Dr. West "I was raised in Great Falls. After finishing dental school and orthodontic training, I returned home in 1987 and have been practicing here ever since. I have participated in hundreds of hours of continuing education courses and routinely attend state and national orthodontic meetings. Continuing education allows me to further advance my knowledge and skills to keep pace with ever-changing technology and advances. By staying current on developments, I am able to continue providing exceptional care for my patients. My wife, Sheree, is from Missoula. We married while I was attending dental school, and have three wonderful children. Our oldest daughter and son, who are twins, are attending college. Our daughter is following in her mother’s footsteps and will be a teacher. Our son is enrolled in dental school. Our youngest son is currently in high school. We love pets, raise Labrador retrievers, and enjoy the company of our miniature dachshund. We hike, fish, hunt, and ski as often as we can."

This content was provided by Dr. West "At West Orthodontics, we love creating healthy, beautiful smiles for amazing people. "

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Education data for Dr. West is unavailable at this time.

Dr. West has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. West has no media or publications listed.

Dr. West does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. West and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. West's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. West

Dr. West?
Dr. West's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert West, DDS
Dr. West will make your teeth perfect....best orthodontist in town by a mile !
Jack Wang in Great Falls, MT – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert West, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. West?