Dr. Robert Walker, DDS

Dr. Robert Walker, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

As a an Orthodontist, I strive to give all my patients a smile that will give them the confidence that will take them through their lives. This is done in a family friendly atmosphere, where our patients are our #1 concern. http://www.orthoaz.com

Dr. Robert Walker, DDS is an dentist who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Walker's Experience

Visiting Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
Dr. Walker's Performance
Guadalupe,AZ |
Me and My Family Trust Dr. Walker and his Staff. They are Friendly and always willing to help with any questions or Concerns you might have. Highly recommend Dr. Walker!!
in Tempe, AZ |
It was a great experience..I will recommend to all my friends and family..they do awesome work and the staff is very professional and friendly.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Walker and his staff have been wonderful from start to finish on my son Collin's treatment. Very caring and thorough. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
in Chandler, AZ |
Great staff and always punctual on appointments.
in Chandler, AZ |
Awesome gentle and kind doc and wonderful/friendly staff. Both my kids had braces with Dr. Walkers office and at age 49 was my turn. My treatment was done in less than a year!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Walker and their staff are absolutely wonderful to work with. I appreciate their attention and concern each time that we take our child in there. We are very pleased with the work that has been done and highly recommend them to our friends.
in Chandler, AZ |
My family has enjoyed having treatment by Dr. Walker. He is knowledgeable and thorough. We have had one son complete treatment. Currently we have two more in braces. The staff is incredible. We had a lot of attention. Anytime we needed something, we were seen almost immediately. We have nothing but a glowing recommendation.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Walker and his staff are phenomenal. Very friendly and always willing to help. Very thorough with explaining procedures and his staff follows up with appointments, etc. I would recommend Dr. Walker to anyone having or needing orthodontia work for their teeth. Way to go, Dr. Walker and staff.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Dr. Walker and his staff are the best. It is a 40 minute drive for me to get to the office, but I would not consider going any where else.
in Tempe, AZ |
The staff is great! They know all the kids! Appreciate the outstanding customer service provided to all.
in Chandler AZ |
Dr Walker is friendly and personable. His entire staff is amazing. They always go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. We feel like a part of a family instead of just another patient.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Walker, DDS?
Are you Dr. Walker?

Compare Dr. Walker

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Walker's Care Philosophy

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Overbite

Graduated in 2000

Brigham Young University
    University of Colorado / School of Dentistry

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics