Dr. Robert Wagner, DDS

Dr. Robert Wagner, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Wagner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Green Bay, WI. He graduated from Loyola University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

2830 Curry Ct Ste 1

Green Bay, WI 54311

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wagner "I would have to say that I am an extrovert and a genuine "people person." I so enjoy meeting new people ... young, old, and every age in between. I believe that my patients get the sense that they are important to me because they truly are! I especially love the diversity of being a general family dentist in a community like Green Bay. The relationships I have built with my patients and staff are what adds color and enjoyment to what I do. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of watching many of my patients grow into young adults and begin bringing in families of their own. It is satisfying to know that I have gained their confidence and trust, and this is something I value very highly. My Philosophy has always been to "Treat others the way you yourself would want to be treated," and then go a step beyond. I love my family and I know that you love yours too! That is why I am committed to giving the same thoughtful care and personalized attention to you and your family as I would want and expect for my own. My patients know me and have confidence that I will always do what is right by them. I strive to display honesty, integrity, and compassion in all areas of my life. That means that I will never try to "sell" you a procedure you don't need; and that I will present you with treatment options that take into account your individual need, lifestyle, and circumstance. I will take the time to discuss those treatment options with you so you can make informed choices and take a proactive role in your own dental health. My Journey to Dentistry I grew up on the south side of Chicago and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for my undergraduate education. While there, I played football for the UW-Madison Badgers, and developed a close friendship with the team dentist who inspired me to pursue dentistry. I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Loyola University-College of Dentistry in Maywood, Illinois. Commitment to Continuing Education Besides being a people person, I am naturally curious and science-minded. I enjoy learning new things, keeping up with the latest techniques, and continually improving my professional skill set. Continuing education keeps me excited about my practice and eager to provide the very highest standard of care My patients can be confident that I stay well-informed and have intentionally pursued years of knowledge aimed at being the very best dentist I can be. Professional Affiliations Brown Door Kewaunee Dental SocietyAmerican Dental AssociationAcademy of General DentistryWisconsin Dental AssociationChristian Medical & Dental AssociationsChristian Dental SocietyAmerican Dental Society of AnesthesiologyChicago Dental SocietyDedication to Family and Community I love this community and all it has to offer: the Green Bay Packers, the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, the arts, good restaurants, access to water sports, and great, down-to-earth people. Because of my interest in mentoring young people, I am a current board member for Lake Ellen Camp in Crystal Falls, MI, and have also served on the boards of Green Bay Christian Academy and the Big Brothers-Big Sisters Program. I am active in church leadership and look for ways to serve the people in my community, both personally and professionally. Because of my love and appreciation for this great country of ours, I spent 11 years in the Army Reserve Dental Corps, caring for the dental needs of our brave military men and women."

This content was provided by Dr. Wagner "At Robert H. Wagner Family Dentistry, we believe that each and every patient deserves to be treated with the same regard, professionalism, and careful concern we would want for ourselves or any member of our family.

Serving patients throughout the Green Bay, Bellevue, Howard, and DePere, WI communities for more than 24 years, Dr. Robert Wagner and our team are proud to have gained the trust of generations of families just like yours. Our tradition of care and excellence is one we would be priviledged to pass on to you and your family as well.

We provide a wide spectrum of services that are all aimed at optimizing oral health and providing complete, compassionate dental care for people of all ages. Because dental health and general health are intimately linked and because every patient is unique, we carefully design individualized treatment plans with you in mind."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loyola University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Wagner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wagner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner?
Dr. Wagner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Wagner, DDS
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wagner for 35 year. We have been nothing but completely satisfied with the quality of care and friendliness of his staff. I've found that Dr. Wagner takes a cautious and well thought out approach to dental services. He does not perform or recommend...Read More
Steve in DePere, WI – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wagner, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wagner?