Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 45 years. He practices dentistry and special care dentistry.

Robert G. Veligdan, DMD

Robert G. Veligdan, DMD343 W 58th St Ste 5 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Veligdan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Veligdan

Dr. Veligdan?
Dr. Veligdan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD
Dr Veligdan is the best dentist I have ever had. e is sensitive to his patients needs. He even calls later in the day to make sure that everything is OK. I would reccomend him to anyone who cares about their dental and overall health. His attention to the smallest detail is constant.He has been my dentist for more that 20 years and I am always satisfied with his work on my teeth!
Anonymous – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr Veligdan is not only the best dentist I know he is also one of my favorite people. I completely trust him with the care of my teeth and dental health which is so important. He has a gentle approach and instills confidence through concise and expert explanations of his processes. I am always learning from him and I am convinced through my positive experiences that he is the best dentist I could have to help me maintain my dental health. He also takes great care to check up on his patients with a personal phone call after each visit. I have found him to be 100% consistent in his kind approach and genuine bedside manner which is rare in the medicine. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr. Veligdan and his skill and have recommended him to my family and friends many times before and will continue to do so in the future.
John C – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan has been my dentist for several years and I won't see anyone else. He is extremely thorough and really takes the time to address your problems and concerns. Can't recommend enough.
Lauren M. – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Makes coming to the dentist a lot more enjoyable :)
Anonymous – Aug 08, 2019
Excellent
Luchi A. – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
although i am not very brave ...when i have to visit a dentist, i felt i was in good hands with Dr Veligan
M. V. – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr Veligdan has been a great dentist to work with. He listens to your problems, gives you clear diagnosis and explanations of your problems in layman terms and is very professional and compassionate. I would recommend him to everyone who's looking for a dentist!
Anonymous – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan is highly intelligible and provides constant feedback as he's operating. I understand he used to teach crowns at Columbia and provided helpful feedback on every aspect of my dental situation (current crown, potential orthodontia, health of gums, need for filling, etc.). The administrative / insurance process has been seamless. Kathy (the office manager) is highly organized and makes each appointment efficient; I find this to be rare for any medical practice.
Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Saved me from a crown, basically made me a new half of my tooth with a filling! Plus super nice, knowledgeable, and his wife plays some awesome piano (it was the background music for my procedure). I say yay for Dr. Veligdan!
May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
After my first time visit I'll be back. Dr. Veligan was incredibly helpful in understanding my prior dental history and also giving a plan of action for what's ahead of my dental care. He takes the time necessary. The staff in the practice are incredibly nice and accommodating and very helpful.
May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan and his team are incredible. Their attention to detail and care was beyond anything I've experienced at any other dentist. They truly care and want you to understand each and every step of the care, the advice, etc. Dr. Veligdan spent the majority of my appointment with me. So many dentists I have been to do not dedicate that time and attention to each individual patient. I am so glad I found Dr Veligdan.
May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Knowledgeable and gentle dentist. No complaints.
May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Amazing experience coming to Dr. Veligdan, I came here due to a bad filling job another Dr. did and in result got an infection that Dr. Veligdan diagnosed and explain things very clear to me and his staff have been so friendly and their energy kept me relaxed. I usually have major anxiety when it comes to the dentist and I did not once feel anxious. Kathy the front desk receptionist is phenomenal ! I'm definitely permanently going to stay with this practice
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
I was very nervous for my first dental check-up in several years, but Dr. Veligdan and his staff went out of their way to make the experience as pain-free as possible. Kathy at the front desk is absolutely wonderful, so knowledgeable and helpful, and Yvonne who cleaned my teeth was warm and funny. Dr. Veligdan took so much time with me, patiently explaining things and answering all my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially those with dentist-phobia like me!
Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Excellent experience, I'd highly recommend Dr. Veligdan.
Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
I came to Dr. Veligdan to remove my amalgam filling with minimal exposure to mercury. Dr. Veligdan was helpful in explaining to me the step by step process of removal and performed the procedure with the skill of a seasoned professional. I would recommend his services to anyone in the NYC area looking for competent dentistry.
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan listened to my concerns and took a conservative approach to my teeth care. He was gentle and patient during the procedure. I have no complaints.
Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Past dentists have ruined my experience and since then I did not trust any dentist until I met Robert. He listens to you, gives you his best advice without trying to do unnecessary things. I trust him and his work. Plus, I was looking for a holistic dentist and he does his best to offer that service to me. I would definitely recommend him.
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
I especially appreciate the doctor's sensitivity to my particular personality Wolf A. Popper
Mar 09, 2018
excellent
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Veligdan?

Dr. Veligdan accepts

Dr. Veligdan accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Dr. Veligdan has a commitment to always use the safest, least toxic way to accomplish the goals of modern dentistry and of contemporary healthcare. He strives to achieve the best results to always use the most conservative and least invasive procedur...

• Special Care Dentistry