Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD

Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

Robert G. Veligdan, DMD

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Dr. Veligdan has been helping patients achieve beautiful smiles and restore the pleasure of eating with a holistic approach for over 38 years.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Veligdan

Dr. Veligdan?
Dr. Veligdan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD
although i am not very brave ...when i have to visit a dentist, i felt i was in good hands with Dr Veligan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr Veligdan has been a great dentist to work with. He listens to your problems, gives you clear diagnosis and explanations of your problems in layman terms and is very professional and compassionate. I would recommend him to everyone who's looking for a dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan is highly intelligible and provides constant feedback as he's operating. I understand he used to teach crowns at Columbia and provided helpful feedback on every aspect of my dental situation (current crown, potential orthodontia, health of gums, need for filling, etc.). The administrative / insurance process has been seamless. Kathy (the office manager) is highly organized and makes each appointment efficient; I find this to be rare for any medical practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Saved me from a crown, basically made me a new half of my tooth with a filling! Plus super nice, knowledgeable, and his wife plays some awesome piano (it was the background music for my procedure). I say yay for Dr. Veligdan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
After my first time visit I'll be back. Dr. Veligan was incredibly helpful in understanding my prior dental history and also giving a plan of action for what's ahead of my dental care. He takes the time necessary. The staff in the practice are incredibly nice and accommodating and very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan and his team are incredible. Their attention to detail and care was beyond anything I've experienced at any other dentist. They truly care and want you to understand each and every step of the care, the advice, etc. Dr. Veligdan spent the majority of my appointment with me. So many dentists I have been to do not dedicate that time and attention to each individual patient. I am so glad I found Dr Veligdan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Knowledgeable and gentle dentist. No complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Amazing experience coming to Dr. Veligdan, I came here due to a bad filling job another Dr. did and in result got an infection that Dr. Veligdan diagnosed and explain things very clear to me and his staff have been so friendly and their energy kept me relaxed. I usually have major anxiety when it comes to the dentist and I did not once feel anxious. Kathy the front desk receptionist is phenomenal ! I'm definitely permanently going to stay with this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
I was very nervous for my first dental check-up in several years, but Dr. Veligdan and his staff went out of their way to make the experience as pain-free as possible. Kathy at the front desk is absolutely wonderful, so knowledgeable and helpful, and Yvonne who cleaned my teeth was warm and funny. Dr. Veligdan took so much time with me, patiently explaining things and answering all my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially those with dentist-phobia like me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Excellent experience, I'd highly recommend Dr. Veligdan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
I came to Dr. Veligdan to remove my amalgam filling with minimal exposure to mercury. Dr. Veligdan was helpful in explaining to me the step by step process of removal and performed the procedure with the skill of a seasoned professional. I would recommend his services to anyone in the NYC area looking for competent dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan listened to my concerns and took a conservative approach to my teeth care. He was gentle and patient during the procedure. I have no complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Past dentists have ruined my experience and since then I did not trust any dentist until I met Robert. He listens to you, gives you his best advice without trying to do unnecessary things. I trust him and his work. Plus, I was looking for a holistic dentist and he does his best to offer that service to me. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
I especially appreciate the doctor's sensitivity to my particular personality Wolf A. Popper
excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Very friendly, explained what was needed and what was going on. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan offers minimally invasive suggestions for treatments, which I really appreciate. I'm trying to avoid a root canal and even a crown after I sustained trauma to my tooth, and Dr. Veligdan wants the same thing for me! I truly appreciate his thoughtfulness and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan was very thorough and great at explaining his findings and recommended treatment. Highly recommend. He also calls a couple of hours after treatment to make sure you are ok. He truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Spend time to explain in details the problems and he always finds solutions to save your teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Veligdan, DMD?
Dr. Veligdan always takes the time to check in. Nice to see someone that takes care in doing their own work as well, soup to nuts.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Veligdan?