Dr. Robert Treado, DMD

Dr. Robert Treado, DMD

Periodontics  |

Dr. Robert Treado, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bristol, CT. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Read his story

Robert F. Treado, DMD

670 East Rd

Bristol, CT 06010

• Anthem

Learn about Dr. Treado

Dr. Treado's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Treado "Robert Treado is a Dentist - Periodontics (Periodontist) practicing in Bristol, CT. Started practicing 1978 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Bristol Dental Society – Past President Fellow - Institute of Advanced Laser Dentistry American Academy of Periodontology American Dental Association Connecticut State Dental Association Connecticut Society of Periodontists AWARDS & ACCOLADES Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Laser Dentistry Top Dentist, Connecticut Magazine 2011- 2015 Top Dentist, Hartford Magazine 2011 – 2017 Lectured Periodontal topics for local dental associations Guest lecturer at Lincoln College and St. Joseph College FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Master Card, Visa, Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Delta Dental Anthem HOURS Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM WEBSITE http://advancedperiodontaltherapies. com/ "

• Periodontics

• Alveolar Bone Loss
  • Bleeding Gums
  • Bone Loss
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Periodontitis
  • Receding Gums
  • Tender Gums
  • Tooth Abrasion

• Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • Dental Implant
  • Gum Disease Treatment

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Undergraduate School-Widener University-Bs Biology Cum Laude
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Graduate School-University Of Connecticut-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Periodontics-University Of Connecticut
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Periodontology
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Treado has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Treado has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Treado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Treado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Treado's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Treado to family and friends
Dr. Treado's Performance
very thorough
the dentist has a superb talent and the office is most congenial.
Dr Treado performed this procedure with the utmost professionalism. His skills, knowledge and professional manner are excellant. He also continues to see me on an ongoing basis due to other gum issues. I feel very confident having him watching over my teeth and mouth
When I first came to Dr Treado in 1990, he was fairly certain that several of my back teeth were unlikely to stay in much longer, the result of prior smoking and 3 previous gum operations. He put me on a 3 month cleaning schedule and successfully was able to keep all those teeth for 25 years! It wasn't until two teeth broke that we decided to replace those two and two surrounding teeth with implants. The job he did with the implants was excellent and I don't even notic...
Thorough explanation of care needed, timeline and cost. Came for one procedure, but will be continuing care
always takes the time to explain the procedure to be done, Does an excellent job cleaning teeth.
Everyone in the office is very friendly and the cleaning procedure is very thorough.
was sent to Dr. Treado by my primary dentist over 30 years ago and have continued to see him as needed for any needed procedures -- Dr. often hums while he works which is relaxing, also has a big hearty laugh in between which shows his "person' side -- would highly recommend -- also office is very efficient, run by Marge, receptionist since before I came, very personable all around
very satisfied
Very good
Dr. Treado was extremely thorough during every visit from pre-op to follow-up appointments. I was put at ease on my very first visit. All was explained completely. A good experience.
always treated well
Quick and friendly service
Has been very helpful in keeping my teeth healthy and taking good care of me.
wonderful
I have been coming to see Dr. Treado for many years. In addition to routine cleanings, he has performed a minor gum surgery on me. The fact that I still come down here despite having moved to Boston over 15 years ago is a testament to my complete satisfaction with him and his staff.
I have been a patient of Dr. Treado for 6 years and I have had a wonderful experience Dr Treado is extremely skilled and is very caring All of his staff are great also. I would highly recommend his office.
Very professional.
very good due to I have some serious issues and this doctor has managed to keep me on track for years to keep my teeth
Dr. Treado puts you at ease and makes the experience as comfortable as possible. No pain involved in procedure and the best part is the outcome - a gum grafting that will save your teeth for years.
Excellent!!
I have been to Dr. Treado for a few visits now, and from the beginning have been extremely impressed with his knowledge, helpfulness, and high level of caring. Equally impressive is his cordial and accommodating office staff. I would recommend Dr. Treado to anyone for dental care.
in Bristol, CT |
very expensive
Sorry to hear that. We did have payment options that could have been helpful to you. We are always available to discuss any issue you might have.
anything dr treado does on me is always best and the results are excelent will be coming here m for many years to come
in Bristol, CT |
He is excellent, I have gone to him for many years and he has always helped me in any way he can, he's gentle and is great with making you feel comfortable. I refuse to ever go to anyone else, he has saved my teeth where I had gone to others and they just pulled them. He listens to you and does the best he can, and he is especially great with chickens , I know I am one. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Treado, DMD?

Visit Dr. Treado