Dr. Robert Tingilian, DDS

Dr. Robert Tingilian, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Tingilian, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sherman Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from UCLA School Of Dentistry-D.D.S. in 2003 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

5151 Hazeltine Ave

• MetLife
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Tingilian

Dr. Tingilian's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tingilian "Robert R Tingilian, DDS is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Sherman Oaks, CA . Started practicing 2003 FORMS OF PAYMENT All Major Credit Cards, Cash, Checks, CareCredit "

This content was provided by Dr. Tingilian "We re a dental office that is built around you. We want to make sure your teeth, gums and mouth are as healthy and as beautiful as they can be. That s why we offer a wide range of teeth whitening options talk to us about which one is right for you. And we make you feel comfortable during every visit with TV entertainment and pillows and blankets. We speak Armenian and Spanish for your convenience."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ucla-Bs Physiologic Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • UCLA School Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Tingilian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tingilian has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian

Dr. Tingilian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tingilian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tingilian's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tingilian to family and friends

Dr. Tingilian's Performance

Awesome bedside manner and very gentle! I actually don't totally hate coming... HA!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best experience I've had with a dentist. I highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Excellent care, always checking in on me to make sure I am doing well with the procedure taking place. I'm someone terrified of the dentist and Dr. Robert makes the process so easy. I never feel anything he is doing. He is quick and great with his technique.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rob is the best! He communicates well, listens, and addresses all my concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rob worked quickly but made sure that I was completely numb and ready to continue with my procedure (two fillings on the left side) before proceeding. He asked me often if I was okay, and has a very pleasant demeanor. I like when people explain any procedure before beginning, so thank you for...more
Are you Dr. Tingilian?