Dr. Robert Thalgott, DMD

Dr. Robert Thalgott, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Robert Thalgott, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Robert H. Thalgott, DMD, MS

1945 Village Center Cir # 10

Las Vegas, NV 89134

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Thalgott

Dr. Thalgott's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thalgott "Being a dentist and an orthodontist means so much to me. The dental field is full of caring and dedicated people, and I am proud to be an active part of the dental community. I also feel lucky to be an orthodontist. It's a wonderful feeling to know that I am able to have such a positive impact on may patients' lives. I have been practicing orthodontics for over 25 years, and I still love being surrounded by so many unique people and seeing how something as simple as a smile can dramatically improve the way a patient looks and feels. I love the challenges and rewards. My job is never dull, and I feel proud to know that I am able to give my patients a renewed sense of self-confidence. A dedication to orthodontic education and advanced orthodontic care To become an orthodontist, I received additional advanced training in orthodontics beyond what is expected in general dentistry. Undergraduate degree from the University of Nevada - Reno (1978) Graduated from Washington University School of Dental Medicine (1982) Graduate degree and certification in orthodontics from Washington University School of Dental Medicine (1984) I continue my education as a way to ensure that my patients receive the most up-to-date care. I participate in 30 to 40 hours of continuing education courses each year. I am dedicated to staying current with the latest technology and treatments. A practice that is committed to the comfort, happiness, and care of its patients When my patients choose to work with me, I want to make sure that they enjoy their time spent at the practice, and that they, and their families, feel welcome and special each time they visit. We do a lot to provide an interactive environment and to encourage our patients to take an active role in their treatment. Each one of my team members has a warm, caring, outgoing personality, and is always available when help is needed. They are educated and sensitive to the needs of our patients. I have a lot of respect for my team, and I love coming to work in the morning knowing that I am going to be working such a wonderful group of people. I think that orthodontics should be fun, and that's why our practice does contests each month giving our patients a chance to win great prizes and to be rewarded for taking care of their smiles. We also have theme days and a delightful assortment of complimentary refreshments for our patients to enjoy. Life outside the practice I was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and I moved to Las Vegas in 1962 as my father worked for the Atomic Energy Commission. My wife, Peggy, and I have three children, our daughter, Jamie, and our two sons, Bobby and Evan, and our pug, Winston. When I'm not at the practice, I enjoy spending time with my family, as well as skiing, road biking, hunting, fishing, and reading. I like to stay involved in my community, and for several years, I have been involved with the Nellis Air Force Base Support Team, and a supporter of the Candle Lighters, Meadows School, St. Jude's, the Nevada Ballet, and Opportunity Village."

This content was provided by Dr. Thalgott "At the office of Dr. Robert H. Thalgott, you re not just a patient; you are a part of the Thalgott Family! Over the past 25 years we have built a reputation for being the best, having a family-friendly atmosphere, being professional, and always using cutting-edge technology. Your family s smiles are in good hands with us! http://www.thalgott.com/ "

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Washington University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Thalgott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thalgott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thalgott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thalgott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thalgott's Reviews