Dr. Robert Talley, DDS

Dr. Robert Talley, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Robert Talley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Norman, OK. He is 70 years old.

448 36th Ave NW Ste 103

Norman, OK 73072

Learn about Dr. Talley

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Talley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Talley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Talley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Talley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Talley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Talley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Talley to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Talley's Performance
    GOOD
in Edmond, OK |
Dr. Talley's knowledge of jaw joints and surrounding areas is top notch. You will not find a more knowledgable provider in Oklahoma. His treatments are costly, but in my case, well worth the money. Before Dr. Talley, I could not eat well, open my mouth to clearly articulate, or sleep soundly due to excruciating and constant jaw pain. With his guidance over the past 2 yrs, I have now made a full recovery. I highly recommend him and his staff (especially Teresa and Rita). Truly life changing!
in Oklahoma City |
They ask for $4000 up front for a TMJ treatment plan. They charge $1600 for a cone beam Xray. It's a total scam. Beware.
Oklahoma City, OK |
I had a SEVERE tmj issue that I had completely lost hope in fixing. When I went to see Dr. Talley he was extremely patient, nice, and informative on my condition and the solutions to help me. It was a little bit pricey But they gave us payment options and my jaw was fixed in 3 months and I have yet to have anymore issues.
in Noble Ok |
Office staff is very unprofessional. Device broke after about 45 days. Not made per doctors prescription. Repaired device and now it is broken again. Not even 2 weeks later. Feel like it was a $4500 scam. NOT worth the money!
Dr. Talley and his staff are extremely rude. He acts like you are a complete inconvenience to his day and won't explain anything to you. The entire first visit is nothing but a sales pitch. $4,800 and six months later I have no relief and they want me to spend more money? Ha.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Talley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Talley?