Dr. Robert Szabo, DDS

Dr. Robert Szabo, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Robert Szabo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mishawaka, IN and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School of Dentistry in 1987 and practices dentistry.Read his story

Szabo Family Dentistry

2424 E 5th St

Mishawaka, IN 46544

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Szabo

Dr. Szabo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Szabo "I’ve been practicing dentistry for over 25 years and have always been passionate about using my profession as a way to improve my patients’ lives by relieving pain, improving their looks, and boosting their self-esteem. I was exposed to the dental field and the inner workings of a dental practice at a young age since my mom worked at the front desk of one. This fostered in me an admiration for the science and artistry of dentistry, which propelled me into studying it later in life. Dentistry allows me to challenge myself. It allows me to explore both the scientific and artistic sides of my personality. It has also allowed me to meet so many new and interesting people over the years, and given me some fulfillment in knowing that in some small way I may be contributing to making their lives better. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I attended Indiana University where I earned my BA in Biology in 1983. I went onto earn my DDS degree from the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1987. Keeping current on the newest trends in dentistry is important to my patients’ health and me, so I make sure to stay involved in continuing education, primarily in clinical preventive dentistry. I’m also a member of the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, North Central Dental Society, and the Mishawaka Dental Society. IN THE OFFICE The team at my office is fantastic. They all have empathy for our patients and have developed long-lasting and personal relationships with many of them. Most of the staff has been with us for ten or more years, which speaks volumes not only about the quality of our office, but the loyalty of our staff toward it. FAMILY LIFE I’m married to my wonderful wife Dr. Becky Szabo (who practices right alongside me), and have two children, John and Mary. Mary is currently a junior at IUSB and is in the Dental Hygiene program. John is in his junior year at Penn High School. We have two Cavalier King Charles spaniels named William and Harry. Away from the office, you’ll usually find me spending time at home with my wife. I enjoy working on projects around the house and in our yard. We go out often together and really love traveling and finding new places, either as a family or with friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Szabo "It is the mission of our doctors and staff to provide the highest caliber of dentistry to your entire family. The services offered at our practice include:

• General dental cleanings and exams
  • Periodontal care and maintenance

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Szabo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Szabo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Szabo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szabo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Szabo's Reviews