Dr. Robert Stirm Jr, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Robert Stirm Jr, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Concord, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stirm Jr to book an appointment.

Dr. Stirm Jr
2991 Treat Blvd Ste C Concord, CA 94518

Dr. Stirm Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stirm Jr

Dr. Stirm Jr

I needed a new dentist, since my previous dentist for over 30 years, finally retired. I had worked with a relation of Dr. Stirm’s many years ago and thought I might seek him out, when my previous dentist retired. Dr. Stirm is also contracted with my insurance and he has received nothing but excellent reviews on the Internet. Since my first visit in early Dec. 2019, I’ve been in to his office about four times, as I unfortunately needed two replacement fillings, which required crowns. His hygienist is very skillful and personable and his two office staff are both certified dental technicians, who can perform less intense dental functions, allowing patients to easily be seen on short notice. Dr. Stirm oversees all of their work. Dr. Stirm’s office prints out statements for patients showing them their copay amounts along with the contracted rate for each dental plan. So, there isn’t any guesswork. All are extremely professional and courteous! I highly recommend Dr. Stirm and staff!
Ronald Cole – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stirm Jr, DDS?
I’m a 68 yr. old male and have been to a few dentist in my time. Dr Strim and all of his staff are the most kind and caring of all by far.
David S – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stirm Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stirm Jr?
Provider explaining information to patient