Dr. Robert Stern, DMD

Dr. Robert Stern, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Robert Stern, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Cherry Hill, NJ. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Stern Orthodontics

1910 Marlton Pike E Ste 1

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Teamsters or other Unions
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Stern

Dr. Stern's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stern "The changes an orthodontist can achieve to the physical and emotional development of a growing child are spectacular. It is also equally exciting to create wonderful dental and skeletal changes to our adult patients. I have been practicing orthodontics for more than 26 years and I find it exceptionally gratifying to work with patients of all ages with the goal of creating beautiful and functional smiles. There is nothing like a great smile! Education and Continuing Education Washington University, Bachelor of Arts in History and a minor in Chemistry, 1983 University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine, 1987 Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies of Orthodontics, 1989 I am a strong advocate of continuing my dental and orthodontic education. Part of my commitment to deliver exceptional care to my patients is my ongoing pursuit of new, evidence-based technologies and treatment methodologies that enable our practice to provide the most up-to-date, efficient, and affordable treatments. Professional Memberships Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics College of the Dipomates of the American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontics Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontists New Jersey Association of Orthodontists Greater Philadelphia Society of Orthodontists South Jersey Dental Study Club Awards Top Orthodontist, Philadelphia Magazine, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Top Orthodontist, New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Top Orthodontist, South Jersey Magazine, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 About Our Team Stern Orthodontics is about much more than just the orthodontist. I am surrounded by a fantastic group of people, many who have been in our practice for more than 25 years. I think that speaks volumes about who we are. Many of our current patients’ parents are thrilled to see the same wonderful faces as when they were patients themselves. The entire team shares a passion to give our patients an amazing orthodontic experience with outstanding treatment in a professional, warm, and fun environment. Outside the Office I currently live in Cherry Hill, New Jersey with my wife Debra and three children, Sam, Carly, and Allison. I have many hobbies and interests outside of work. I am a avid snow skiier and biker. I am always with my Labrador retriever Phoebe, and depending on the season you will typically find me working in my yard or spending weekends at the Jersey shore. "

This content was provided by Dr. Stern "Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, beautiful smile that you've always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel. Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure that your orthodontic care is as comfortable, convenient, and rewarding as possible. We'll use the latest technology, offering a variety of safe and gentle treatment options, giving you the customized, individual care that you deserve. www.sternortho.com"

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Stern has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stern has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stern does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stern and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stern's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stern

Dr. Stern?
Dr. Stern's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Stern?

Compare Orthodontists