Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS

Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS is a dentist who practices in Evanston, IL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

1560 Sherman Ave Ste 902

Evanston, IL 60201

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Stephens

This content was provided by Dr. Stephens "Stephens Dentistry's goal is to work with you to achieve optimum dental health. We will help you create the smile you desire. We will listen carefully to your needs and empower you to make decisions about the treatment you want. We hold your comfort and safety as our highest priority and we will strive to create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. Every member of our team shares in the excitement and satisfaction of providing you with the best dentistry has to offer."

• Dental Hygiene

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Stephens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stephens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stephens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stephens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stephens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stephens to family and friends
Dr. Stephens' Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Great work. Very professional and very personable. Every step of the procedure explained and attention paid to you as a patient and customer.
in Evanston, IL |
Great experience! The doctor and hygienist were both very professional and nice. They spent time providing me with a good level of detail about what they saw in my teeth. They answered my questions and were very friendly. I will definitely recommend this office to my friends.
in Antioch |
To the entire staff at Stephens Dentistry, I want to thank everyone one for making my multiple visits so easy to attend. I used to have a hard time going to the Dentist but, that has all changed thanks to all of you !!! Every time I go, the entire staff has made me feel like one of the family, and put my nerves at ease. You definitely have a patient for life !!! Thank you, Billy Schroeder
Delray Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Stephens Dentistry for 37 years. I retired to Florida two years ago and I travel to Evanston twice a year to see the dentist. The dentists are extremely skilled and it is a very professional practice!
in Chicago, IL |
I went to Stephan's when I lived on the north side. I moved an hour south and still make the hour drive through Chicago to go here. Everyone is so friendly. Everyone remembers me and my background. Amazes me every time. Great technology being used and they help me understand what they are doing and how I can help my teeth at home. When my wisdom teeth had to be removed they suggested an amazing oral surgeon. I love this place.
Evanston, IL |
I always have a wonderful experience at Stephens Dentistry. Dr. Bob is very professional and he and his team have provided me with many great tips for improving my dental health. They have beautiful clean offices and their practice is state-of-the-art. I have recommended them to many of my friends.
Evanston, IL |
Everyone is so friendly and I love coming here for cleanings. My teeth are so clean and they always thoroughly explain things to me. Highly recommend Stephens!
in Chicago, IL |
Dentists and all Staff are all very friendly, professional, competent. It's a pleasure going to their office and having any procedure that is needed performed. I'd recommend their services to anyone.
in Evanston, IL |
Stephens Dentistry has been our choice for dental care over the past 10+ years and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! The care is top notch on every level from routine exams to more complex procedures. The staff is friendly, courteous and very caring. I can not say enough positive things about the team at Stephens Dentistry!
in Evanston, IL |
Extremely professional and kind staff. Dr. Bob really took his time with me and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. His staff was equally helpful from booking the appointment to the cleaning, etc. HIGHLY recommend Stephens Dentistry!
in Winnetka, IL |
I?m never afraid to go visit the dentist at Stephens. I?ve been a patient my whole life, I?m 23 now. I come for cleanings, my hygienist is Lauren and she?s awesome. She?s careful and thorough with a great personality and good humor! I see Dr. Bob as my dentist for check ups and when I?ve needed work done. He?s also great, focused, talented, and fun to talk to as well! Actually everyone who works here is great. Definitely recommend!
in Chicago, |
Dr. Bob and his brother Dr. Jim are knowledgable and highly skilled. Their office has cutting edge technology (not gimmicky tech btw). I've been going there 20+ years. I have never gone home with that feeling, gosh my bite will never feel the same. There's a craftsmanship side to dentistry and these guys have it. I'm a bit of a science wonk and these two docs are conversant in the chemistry and material science aspect of their field. They are friendly and fun to have as your dentist.
in Evanston, IL |
I've been this practice longer than I have been married or have kids! (over 20 years) Now we all go to them (parents and children.) When you find a good dentist you stay with them. The highest praise I can give to them is that I have a traditional dental insurance plan at work because I refuse to switch dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stephens?