Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS

Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Stephens, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Evanston, IL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School in 1990 and practices dentistry and dental hygiene.

1560 Sherman Ave Ste 902

Evanston, IL 60201

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Stephens

This content was provided by Dr. Stephens "Stephens Dentistry's goal is to work with you to achieve optimum dental health. We will help you create the smile you desire. We will listen carefully to your needs and empower you to make decisions about the treatment you want. We hold your comfort and safety as our highest priority and we will strive to create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. Every member of our team shares in the excitement and satisfaction of providing you with the best dentistry has to offer."

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Stephens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stephens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stephens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stephens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stephens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stephens to family and friends

Dr. Stephens' Performance

Great work. Very professional and very personable. Every step of the procedure explained and attention paid to you as a patient and customer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great experience! The doctor and hygienist were both very professional and nice. They spent time providing me with a good level of detail about what they saw in my teeth. They answered my questions and were very friendly. I will definitely recommend this office to my friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
To the entire staff at Stephens Dentistry, I want to thank everyone one for making my multiple visits so easy to attend. I used to have a hard time going to the Dentist but, that has all changed thanks to all of you !!! Every time I go, the entire staff has made me feel like one of the family, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Stephens Dentistry for 37 years. I retired to Florida two years ago and I travel to Evanston twice a year to see the dentist. The dentists are extremely skilled and it is a very professional practice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to Stephan's when I lived on the north side. I moved an hour south and still make the hour drive through Chicago to go here. Everyone is so friendly. Everyone remembers me and my background. Amazes me every time. Great technology being used and they help me understand what they are doing and...more
Are you Dr. Stephens?