Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wadsworth, OH. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS

Skiffey Family Dentistry

300 Weatherstone Dr Ste 111 Wadsworth, OH 44281 ()

Dr. Skiffey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skiffey

2.3

Dr. Skiffey

Dr. Skiffey LOVES to do root canals...because they are a money maker. Problem is he doesn't have the expertise. He could not complete my root canal due to calcification after drilling and drilling and drilling for 2 appointments. You would think he would then refer me to an endodontist. He closed it up and said to wait a few months. I went to an endodontist who showed me where he almost drilled through my tooth in the opposite direction of my canal! Then he lied about it. Showed me an old X-ray and said "see I wasn't able to drill at all". Does he think I'm an idiot? ALSO - beware: he does not wear his face mask over his nose which is dangerous during this pandemic for his patients as well as his staff.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS?
We don't have dental insurance so we self pay. The office was well aware of that when we went in today. My 6yr old and 8yr old girls went to get their teeth cleaned. I swear they charged up as much as possible, knowing we were self pay. I almost passed out when she said $615.....no fees were discussed before anything was done. (except the exam, xray, and cleaning) No permission to do things that cost $45 PER TOOTH (just said her molars needed sealent but didn't tell me anything about the cost. And then, they did a $100 xray on my 6yr old because they wanted to see if her adult front tooth was coming in causing a minor pain. In the past, when I have seen a dentist as self pay, i had a small consultation and then a printout of fees and then I could approve or deny it. Today I asked the basics, exam cost, xray, floride. They gave me those numbers. But they didn't tell me exam, cleaning and preventative exam are 3 different exams that they do ALL 3 on each kid.....and the xrays I wa
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS?
Because of new insurance, I needed a new dentist. I was very happy with every aspect of my visit. They got me in the same day I called. Forms were quick and easy (avail on their website so you can pre-fill them out). Time in waiting room and in exam room was minimal. Everything was explained in detail and they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Highly recommend!
Paula in Wadsworth, OH – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS?
Never had any issues and was going to the same dentist for over 25 years but unfortunately he retired. This office has told me that have all kinds of issues with my teeth even though I am in no pain or other problems with my teeth. This is nothing more than a money making operation. Beware.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS?
Dr. Skiffey is an excellent dentist, who does a great job keeping up to date with the latest dentistry techniques. He gave me a check up, and gave me some great tips for keeping my teeth in good health. I really recommend this office if you are looking for some advice on how too keep yourself healthy or if you are I need of a procedure.
T.G. in Akron, OH – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Skiffey, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Skiffey?