Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Silvers

The Cosmetic and Implant Dental Center

6921 N Lincoln Ave Lincolnwood, IL 60712

Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Lincolnwood, IL. He practices periodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

Dr. Silvers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silvers

Dr. Silvers?
Dr. Silvers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD
Dr. Silvers is the best he came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. I was there for an implant procedure which was practically painless and came out looking great. Dr. Silvers and Jackie are very kind, patient and professional. I highly recommend the Cosmetic and Implant Dental Center, I’m glad I found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
My treatment involved multiple procedures that Dr. Silvers performed seamlessly with outstanding results. Very happy he is my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Silvers, I had two teeth extracted and it was completely painless. Dr. Silvers is very personable and is very caring with a great bedside manner. He explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him for your dental needs. I would also like to add that the office staff are so knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
Dr. Robert Silvers provided a Five star level of professionalism , clinical judgement, and pain free techniques, all delivered with a kind, wise demeanor. Office is obviously sanitary, and the lovely ambience further relaxed me. I reccommended my daughter an RN, she used to have panic attacks when going to the dentist and now Dr. Silvers is the only dentist she will allow to do any work due to his gentle touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
What a privilege to meet Dr. Robert Silvers at Cosmetic & Implant Dental Ctr in Lincolnwood. Dr. Silvers is an Airforce veteran & partnered with The Illinois Dentist Salute to give veterans like myself a free cleaning. Dr. Silvers as well as his staff were very kind and courteous to me. I didn’t think a visit to the dentist could be enjoyable, it was. One of Cosmetic & Implant Dental Center’s greatest assets is their office manager Jackie. She is a blast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
My teeth were a wreck. My 2 front teeth were chipped & thanks to Dr. S they are fixed & look amazing. I'm so happy & job well done. I also appreciate the staff being flexible with my busy schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
He is a first class dentist, Dr. Silvers and his staff always make you feel at home. He's easy to talk to and I would never go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?
My experience is very good. Dr silvers is very professional in the way he explains what I need and what to expect. So I feel relaxed and comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Silvers, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silvers?

Friendly.  Caring.  Exceptionally qualified.  That's how patients describe Dr. Silvers and his staff.  With over 30 years in practice treating all phases of dentistry, patients benefit from his ability to diagnose and treat their ...

• Periodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Silvers accepts

Dr. Silvers accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Dominion Insurance
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Silvers treats your condition or procedure