Dr. Robert Schacter, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 23

Dr. Schacter

Schacter Orthodontics Adc

6342 Fallbrook Ave Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Dr. Robert Schacter, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schacter to book an appointment.

Dr. Schacter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schacter

Dr. Schacter?
Dr. Schacter is a family tradition for us. He was our family orthodontist in the 1970’s and 1980’s. My brother has taken his children to Dr. Schacter and when it came time for our kids to require orthodontic treatment there was no other Orthodontist I would consider. No gimmicks, no empty promises just years of experience, quality care and super nice people. Dr. Schacter once shared with me that his Mother told him, “if you want to be happy then work for yourself”. He truly embraced that because it is clear that both Dr. Robert and Dr. Warren love what they do and truly care about their patient’s. Four kids, 15 years and we are done and extremely satisfied. Thank you Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren for your gifting our kids with beautiful smiles!
R. Copeland – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schacter, DDS?
My two sons have had the most phenomenal experience with Drs. Robert and Warren Schacter. I asked my sixteen year old, who just completed his treatment, to write about his time with this incredible father and son team. "My mum took the time to tour any and all orthodonists in our reach, to find just the right one. She determined that Schacter Orthodontics was the only place worthy of our business. And she was right. The dental assistants and office staff are so passionate and invested; it's obvious they want to provide the best treatment possible. The office has personal touches, like Matisse the therapy dog whose job it is to comfort nervous patients. And it's so special to have a doctor who calls his patients after a procedure to make sure they're comfortable and that all their questions and concerns are addressed. My mind was blown when, the day they took off my braces, I was handed a goodie bag full of all the candies that had been off limits to me during my treatment.
Marla L. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schacter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schacter?

Dr. Schacter received his dental degree from St. Louis University in 1962. After graduation he spent a year at Philadelphia General Hospital's General Practice Residency rotating through the various departments with an emphasis on Oral Surgery. ...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics