Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS

Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Denver, CO. He practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

Advanced Orthodontic Care

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rudman

Dr. Rudman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rudman "Dr. Robert Rudman graduated Magna Cum Laude from Marquette University School of Dentistry. He earned numerous honors during his tenure for his outstanding leadership qualities and superior academic achievements in dentistry and orthodontics. His research on orthodontic treatment, and facial growth and development has been published and referred to in many orthodontic publications. Understanding how the face grows has been very important to Dr. Rudman's non-extraction approach to orthodontic treatment. Professional Affiliations and Memberships Member of American Association of Orthodontists Member of World Federation of Orthodontists Member of American Dental Association Member of Colorado Dental Association Member of Denver Orthodontic Study Clubs "

This content was provided by Dr. Rudman "At Advanced Orthodontic Care, our number one priority is the health and happiness of our patients, and we strive to give them the quality care they deserve. Whether this is through having the highest sterilization standards possible, or the amount of time spent with each patient, some of the things that work at Advanced Orthodontic Care are because we do things differently.

In addition to state-of-the-art technology used in our practice, we also offer video game system with Sony Play Station 3 to keep our patients entertained while they wait. We also have monthly contests where you can win great prizes!

We understand that you have concerns about financing your own or you children's orthodontic treatment. Braces are an investment, but we want it to be one you are comfortable with. Because of this, we will work with you on payment plans, and offer a discount if you pay in full. "

3  Practice Areas

• Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Protruding Front Teeth

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Rudman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rudman has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Dr. Rudman?
Dr. Rudman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr Rudman and his staff provided me top notch ortho care. I had a difficult case that the Dr fixed to perfection. It doesn’t get any better than here.
Julie in Centennial – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS?
8 years ago I had a terrible abscess in one of my incisors. It was misdiagnosed by one of the "sweat shop" dental chains. After getting the tooth removed I was recommended to straighten my teeth before getting an implant. At this point my favorite dental hygienist, Adam Jensen, recommended Advanced...Read More
Dylan in Denver, CO – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS?
Wonderful experience with InvisAlign. Finished up in 18 months.
Denver, CO – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS?
Staff is great and friendly! Appointments are convenient and on schedule.
Denver, CO – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS?
100% the best choice for your child's orthodontic treatment. I have 3 children who were in need of braces. My nature is to research fully to make sure I am getting the best value and treatment. Each time, I did the same searching and each time I ended up with Dr. Rudman. My recommendation if you...Read More
Monica McIntyre in Denver, CO – Aug 10, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rudman?