Dr. Robert Riegel, DDS

Dr. Robert Riegel, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Robert Clark Riegel is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Las Vegas, NV started practicing 1968. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION: American Association of Implant Dentistry PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Riegel: Oral Examination Implants Veneers Teeth Cleaning Partial Dentures Dentures Immediate Dentures Over Dentures all on four Crowns and Bridges Teeth Whitening Root Canal Therapy FORMS OF PAYMENT: Major Credit Cards Cash Checks CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED: Delta Dental Guardian Dental Humana Dental United Healthcare Dental Ameritas Blue Cross California Dental Network of America DenteMax Dominion Dental Principal Dental HOURS: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Robert Riegel, DDS, MS

5642 S Eastern Ave Ste F

Las Vegas, NV 89119

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Riegel

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Riegel Dr. Riegel and his staff is the best! I need a lot of work and they worked with me for my needs and budget.

This content was provided by Dr. Riegel Today was my very first visit to this office, and I am very impressed. The employees were great and very knowledgeable. I've had a dental problem for a long time now and went to 3 others dentist and they could not solve it. Today I am pain free and I am so happy! Dr. Riegel is the best!

This content was provided by Dr. Riegel I usually don't enjoy going to the dentist very much, but this experience was very pleasant. The Dr was experienced and gentle with me, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I won't hesitate to return to this office, and I will recommend my friends as well. If you're looking for a great dental office, this is it!

This content was provided by Dr. Riegel "We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose the Las Vegas Denture and Implant Center, you're working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring."

• Prosthodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Oralmaxillofacial Certificate - UCLA
    Other Education | Completed 1983
  • University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry - M.S Biology
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Dr. Riegel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riegel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riegel to family and friends
Dr. Riegel's Performance
Dr. Riegel is a very knowledgeable doctor. My experience was the absolute best. He is a great listener and you can tell he cares for the well being of his patients. Not only was my experience with Dr. Riegel great, the girls are absolutely wonderful. They made me feel comfortable and helped me forget where I was at. I totally recommend going to Dr. Riegel!
Dr Riegel was very through and gentle. He explained each step thru the procedure. The staff has been and continues to be professional.
I have a massive phobia with dentistry. Dr. Riegel and staff helped me to overcome my fear, by listening from the very first call to schedule. When I arrived to my appointment I was greeted with a warm welcoming smile. I loved the modern look and smell of the office. Dr. Riegel is AWESOME, he's very gentle and patient. He explained my treatment plan in detail, he gave me answers that made me feel confident that I have chosen the right Dentist. Thank you Dr.Riegel and staff,
My visit wit the doctor was great. He was very gentle and explained everything well.
i went to see Dr. Riegel for new dentures I had the best experience , everyone in the office are friendly . Dr. Riegal made my beautiful dentures and I'm very happy with them now I can smile and eat with them.
I went in for my regular check up and the office has a way they can show you how your smile could look and boy was i amazed! I was a lilttle skeptical wondering if they could actually look that good but i went forward with treatment anyway. i had 10 lumineers placed and they look amazing! my smile is beautiful and my confidence is back! Thank you Regal Dentistry!!
Every visit has been excellent. Ladies from the front desk onto the folks that have taken care of all my dental work.
After having bad experiences most of my Dental life, I was very comfortable with Dr. Riegel . His staff was very friendly and patient with my anxiety. I scheduled my appt and every thing went well. Now I finally have a dentist that I dont mind going too. Such a Big relief Thank you Dr. Riegel and Staff. See you next appt... lol. Monique Moore
These people are awesome! They do amazing work and talked through everything with me! I would highly recommend them. I had several silver fillings and they are now tooth colored and look so much better! I also had a cleaning and the cleaning lady was gentle! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Normally I am not a fan of the Dentist and I needed A LOT of work done. Dr Riegel gives the most painless shots ever! I did not feel a thing! Dr Riegel is so patient and understanding and knows what hes doing. I've seen Dr Duff a few times and he is very sweet and kind, love his chair side manners. The girls in the front are very helpful. Very nice office. Thanks Guys
I have worn Dentures since 2001. I have never had a comfortable set till I came to see Dr Riegel. I had some jaw problems and Dr was able to fix the denture in such a way that my bite would come together correctly. I am so happy and finally I can eat again! Thanks To Dr Riegel and his staff
I have been seeing Dr Riegel for 8 years. Hes placed 6 of my implants and a lower partial. He made a partial for me when no one else could. Thank You Dr R for giving me my confidence back!
Dr. Duff thorough and gentle
I have been seeing Dr Riegel for years. he's the only Dr that i will allow to work on me! I've been wearing dentures for years and no other Dr could make them fit comfortably!! I have been to 3 different dentists and NOTHING!! I found Dr Riegel and he fixed all my issues!!! Thank You so much!!
I had a bridge placed in the front of my mouth last october and i get so many compliments! I cant tell you how much this has changed my life!! Thank You Dr Riegel!!!
great
loved it and will be back again
Dr. Riegel always made me feel comfortable and did a great job on my teeth. Always spent extra time with me when I needed it.
Left painfree and very appreciative
the staff put me at ease knowing that i dread going to the dentist
it was a great experience
excelente atencion tanto del dentista como asistente, servicio rapido y tranquilo
These guys are the best dentists Ive ever been too. From the time you walk in till the time you leave youre treated with the best customer experience.
Dr Alemi was wonderful and patient with me!! He did 6 crowns across the front and my smile is amazing!! ill give this office 100 stars!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I have an overdenture with a bar, Ive had it for 15 years and Dr Riegel is the only dentist who knew what components i needed and got everything working better then before! I am Thrilled!!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Riegel, DDS?

Visit Dr. Riegel