Dr. Robert Riegel, DDS

Dr. Robert Riegel, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Robert Riegel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 50 years. He graduated from University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry - DDS in 1968 and practices dentistry and prosthodontics.Read his story

Robert Riegel, DDS, MS

5642 S Eastern Ave Ste F

Las Vegas, NV 89119

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Riegel

Dr. Riegel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Riegel "Robert Clark Riegel is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Las Vegas, NV started practicing 1968. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION: American Association of Implant Dentistry PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Riegel: Oral Examination Implants Veneers Teeth Cleaning Partial Dentures Dentures Immediate Dentures Over Dentures all on four Crowns and Bridges Teeth Whitening Root Canal Therapy FORMS OF PAYMENT: Major Credit Cards Cash Checks CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED: Delta Dental Guardian Dental Humana Dental United Healthcare Dental Ameritas Blue Cross California Dental Network of America DenteMax Dominion Dental Principal Dental HOURS: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Riegel Dr. Riegel and his staff is the best! I need a lot of work and they worked with me for my needs and budget.

Today was my very first visit to this office, and I am very impressed. The employees were great and very knowledgeable. I've had a dental problem for a long time now and went to 3 others dentist and they could not solve it. Today I am pain free and I am so happy! Dr. Riegel is the best!

I usually don't enjoy going to the dentist very much, but this experience was very pleasant. The Dr was experienced and gentle with me, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I won't hesitate to return to this office, and I will recommend my friends as well. If you're looking for a great dental office, this is it!

"We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose the Las Vegas Denture and Implant Center, you're working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring."

• Prosthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Oralmaxillofacial Certificate-Ucla
    Other Education | Completed 1983
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Dentistry-M.S Biology
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Dr. Riegel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riegel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riegel to family and friends
based on 26 total reviews (25 with comments)

Dr. Riegel's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Riegel is a very knowledgeable doctor. My experience was the absolute best. He is a great listener and you can tell he cares for the well being of his patients. Not only was my experience with Dr. Riegel great, the girls are absolutely wonderful. They made me feel comfortable and helped me...more
Dr Riegel was very through and gentle. He explained each step thru the procedure. The staff has been and continues to be professional.
I have a massive phobia with dentistry. Dr. Riegel and staff helped me to overcome my fear, by listening from the very first call to schedule. When I arrived to my appointment I was greeted with a warm welcoming smile. I loved the modern look and smell of the office. Dr. Riegel is AWESOME, he's...more
My visit wit the doctor was great. He was very gentle and explained everything well.
i went to see Dr. Riegel for new dentures I had the best experience , everyone in the office are friendly . Dr. Riegal made my beautiful dentures and I'm very happy with them now I can smile and eat with them.

Are you Dr. Riegel?