Dr. Robert Radin, DDS

Dr. Robert Radin, DDS

Dentistry  |

Robert S Radin is a Dentist - General practicing in Barrington, IL,started practicing 1977. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society American Prosthodontics Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Masters in Academy of General Dentistry MAGD PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Radin General Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry TMJ / TMD Endodontics Periodontics Dental Implants Oral Surgery / Wisdom Teeth by specialist Orthodontics by specialist Invisalign FORMS OF PAYMENT cash, checks, and Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards, CareCredit, Citi Health and Lending Club financing INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Assurant Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Cigna Delta Dental Premier Dental Benefit Providers United Health Care United Concordia

Meadows Dental Care

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola Dental School in Maywood, Illinois - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Radin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Radin has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Polish
  • Tagalog

Dr. Radin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Radin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Radin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Radin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Radin Says:

Thank you for your review. HIPAA regulations and Privacy Practices do not allow us to confirm whether you are in fact, a patient of any of the specialists or general dentists at Meadows Dental Care.

For over 35 years, we professionals at Meadows Dental Care have striven to exceed all standards for comfortable treatment as well as customer service.

We take our patients'...

Dr. Radin's Performance
My experience was so professional and detailed. Dr, Radin went over and beyond to help me totally understand the procedure and gave me information to relate back on in case I forgot anything we discussed. I have to also tell you his staff is so professional and courteous. I would recommend this office to everyone!
Dr. Radin is fantastic with kids and meeting their needs. We had gone to a pediatric dentist in previous years and left because the kids were not responding well. My boys no longer fear the dentist because of their experience. They never make you feel bad if you have dental issues. They take care of them and keep you feeling good about the future. Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. We are forever grateful! ;)
Great
My family and I started coming to Dr. Radin two years ago when our other dentist retired. We have been very pleased. He has developed plans for all of us (clearly our previous dentist let a lot go), and we have been proceeding with the plans, as much as our insurance allows. When my daughter ran out of benefits, Dr. Radin offered her a discounted rate to complete the necessary troublesome work in her mouth. He in compassionate and even put up with a major panic attack I h...
the best dentist around
My experience with Dr Radin and his staff has been wonderful! I would definitely recommend this practice.
Great
very thorough and professional. attention to detail. friendly.
Dr. Radin is always clear with his explanations, and I've always felt very comfortable having him as my dentist. His patient care is exceptional.
chip a tooth and got in right away
Fantastic office. From reception to billing to technicians. Very kind and thorough care. Highly recommended.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Radin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Radin