Dr. Robert Peak, DDS

Dr. Robert Peak, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Peak, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry in 1990 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

900 Jerome St Ste 140

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Guardian

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Peak's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Our desire is to provide our patients with the highest standard of compassionate care in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.  With over twenty years experience and active collaboration with colleagues, our team is determined to meet you...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

4.3

Dr. Peak?
Dr. Peak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Peak, DDS
Dr. Peak personifies professionalism and genuine care. I felt like he maintained my interest and comfort as his main priority during my recent sinus augmentation and implants. His staff is equally as kind and caring. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with him. His quality of customer care is rare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?
Dr. Peak removed my daughter’s wisdom teeth. He and is staff are amazing! She had a very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?
I had a wisdom tooth and one other pulled by Dr. Peak. Dr. Peak was great as was his staff. Dr. Peak was very good with his follow up with a personal phone call. Would absolutely use him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?
Nothing against Dr. Peak since we never had the chance to use him. BE CAREFUL if using insurance. I was told they take our insurance and I verified again at the consultation. They called a week before the surgery and said they do NOT accept our ins. I asked why I had been told twice that they do and Lizeth just kept saying, I don't know who told you that. She was very RUDE. I called a few more times over the week with some questions and she was rude each time.
At Robert Peak DDS we take pride in our customer...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?
I had an extensive (all day) procedure w Dr. Peak. I was very anxious and he had me calm by taking the time to explain each part of the procedure and what to expect. They kept me comfortable! Dr Peak, and Yulanda were caring and responsive to my personal needs. It was a very successful day. He sent me home with clear instructions. He removed all my 3 kids’ wisdom teeth and other surgeries needed in the past 15 years and I highly recommend him and his staff! Thank u Dr. Peak and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?
Doctor Peak is a great doctor. The office staff is poor. Office staff won’t file on secondary insurance so it’s my responsibility to do it. They tried charging me the full amount and then they would “credit” the amount back. I have a secondary insurance so I don’t have to pay at the office. They didn’t bother to let me know they didn’t file on insurance when I told them I had 2. Needless to say I canceled and went to another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?
My husband had three teeth removed-two having to be cut out. He has had bad experiences in the past and was very anxious about going under anesthesia for the first time. Dr. Peak put him completely at ease and explained everything along the way. His comfort was priority #1. The procedure was fast, and done extremely well with no post operative issues. Follow up instructions were clear and easy to follow, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Peak, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Peak?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
Guardian

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Peak treats patients.