Dr. Robert W. Passloff, DMD

Dr. Robert W. Passloff, DMD

Endodontics | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this dentist

My dental team and I understand that patients may come to our office in some discomfort and with some anxiety related to their dental treatment. We do our best to make patients comfortable before and during treatment using a gentle approach. We take our time examining patients and discussing treatment options and provide 24 hour coverage each day ourselves for our patients in treatment. The office has lasers, digital x-rays and microscopic technologies to provide the best treatment possible.Read more

Dr. Passloff's Experience

Experience with Dr. Passloff
Dr. Passloff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (8)
in Raynham Center, MA |
Dr. Passloff has more than 20 years experience of doing root canal treatment. He is professional, courtesy, very caring. I had an appointment with him in the afternoon,and I also have another commitment. I called in AM and tried to go in earlier. His office called back to fit me in when he can. He knows I am in pain and busy, he gave up his lunch break, so I can attend my afternoon event. The procedure went smooth and quickly. When I showed up at 2 o'clock event, I was totally fine.
in Taunton, MA |
Dr. Passloff was the Endodontic provider that combined experience, knowledge & trust in the patient's (me) wishes in a way that, nearly 4 years later, has resulted in me keeping a tooth that I am certain that other providers would not have even attempted to keep. In today's risk-averse world, Dr. Passloff took a risk (as did I) that the procedure wouldn't result in a + outcome. Dr. Passloff and his staff invariably exhibit the highest levels of safety & professionalism. Highest recommendations!!
in Raynham, MA |
Very pleasant office staff. Comfortable clean office, relaxing atmosphere. Dr. Passloff is very careful and deliberate, steady hands, informative, and cares about the patient. Would recommend to family and friends. His work is impeccable and he gives you the best result you could hope for. Thank you for reading.
Have you seen Dr. Robert W. Passloff, DMD?
Are you Dr. Passloff?

Compare Dr. Passloff

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Passloff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Passloff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Tufts University

Graduated in 1988

Endodontics

Completed in 1990

Tufts University

Completed in 1988

Columbia Univeristy

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Passloff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Passloff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.