Dr. Robert Mostovoy, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

3641 Sacramento St Ste H San Francisco, CA 94118 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Mostovoy, DDS
Dr. Mostovoy has proudly practiced dentistry for over 45 years. He has provided dentistry at Mt Zion Hospital, Jewish Home for the Aged and has been providing private dentistry in Laurel Heights for the last 25 years. He was also an instructor at UCSF and UOP in their graduate departments. He is a specialist in prevention, prosthodontics and dental implants. He is a graduate of UCSF Dental School.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Mostovoy's Care Philosophy

Our dental philosophy is to be open and thoughtful, always striving to provide treatment options that most benefit our patients. Prevention of problems is key to our approach and our hygiene care is unique in its thoroughness, education and wide range of services from bleaching to non-surgical treatment of gum problems.

Dr. Mostovoy's Experience

Visiting Dr. Mostovoy

Dr. Mostovoy is now accepting new patients

Dr. Mostovoy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mostovoy to family and friends
Dr. Mostovoy's Performance
San Rafael, CA |
Dr Mostovoy has been my dentist for decades. I do not know what I'll do if he decides to retire. The quality of his work and the care and honestly with which he approaches his practice and dentistry makes the trek in to the City worth it for me each time. We moved out of San Francisco many years ago. We considered getting a dentist closer to our new area for convenience but in fact, he is worth the distance.
in Richmond, CA |
Doctor mostovoy has been my dentist for over forty years .He is really a great dentist and as usual he always does a wonderful job. He has kept my smile beautiful for years. I would recommend him to anyone he is really a great!
in San Francisco, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mostovoy's and of Linda Kaplan Mostovoy for many years. I trust them absolutely. They are highly skilled, attentive to prevention, and very understanding and practical.
San Francisco, CA |
The best in dental hygiene and care!
A great husband/wife dental team. I have total confidence in their work and they make me very comfortable.
in San Francisco, CA |
The best care of my teeth ever! At age 74 it is very important to keep all my teeth and this office works very hard at doing just that. Plus they are lovely people and the office is a nice place to visit.
in San Francisco, CA |
Excellent dental care in this small & friendly, comfortable office. So happy to have been recommended to try Dr Mostovoy! My teeth & gums are in much better shape now.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Mostovoy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mostovoy?

Compare Dr. Mostovoy

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mostovoy says...

Dr. Mostovoy has proudly practiced dentistry for over 45 years. He has provided  dentistry at Mt Zion Hospital, Jewish Home for the Aged and has been providing private dentistry in Laurel Heights for the last 25 years. He was also an instructor at UCSF and UOP in their graduate departments. He is a specialist in prevention, prosthodontics and dental implants. He is a graduate of UCSF Dental School.

Dr. Mostovoy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mostovoy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Mostovoy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mostovoy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mostovoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mostovoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Mostovoy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mostovoy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.