Dr. Robert Mokbel, DDS

Dr. Robert Mokbel, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Robert Mokbel, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Fountain Valley, CA. He practices prosthodontics.Read his story

9525 Garfield Ave Ste A

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Learn about Dr. Mokbel

Dr. Mokbel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mokbel "For me being a Prosthodontist is not just about fixing old dentures and making long span bridges, it is not about placing implants or restoring a badly worn dentition, for me it is about people. I am a very good prosthodontist and I love what I do. For the past 30 years, I spent a lot of time at USC, dental school, I was teaching Prosthodontics in the international program. After I got my DDS degree in Paris, France I did a 4 years research in removable prosthetics and in occlusion, so when I came to USC I found it easy to teach Removable and Fixed Prosthodontics. Now I am teaching Restorative dentistry in the Sim Lab. With additional training in Periodontolgy (gum disease treatment) I understand and manage the Pros & Perio implications of complex situations more efficiently. But, since my goal was prosthodontics, I limited my practice in 1998 to that specialty exclusively. Well, If you'd like to know more about me or my practice, I'd love to meet you, you can visit me in my office and we can get to know each other. Obviously if you will allow me to fix your teeth you have to know me as well. Our office looks forward to a long lasting relationship."

1  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Mokbel is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mokbel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mokbel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mokbel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mokbel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mokbel's Reviews