Dr. Robert Meuselbach, DDS

Dr. Robert Meuselbach, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Robert Meuselbach, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Chester, OH and has been practicing for 11 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Robert Scott Meuselbach DDS

• Mutual of Omaha
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Meuselbach

Dr. Meuselbach's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Meuselbach "As a dentist, my goal is to share my philosophy and passion for lifelong, comprehensive quality oral healthcare in a modern and comfortable setting. My patients deserve the best and all options, and I want them to be true partners in dental health. I wake each morning looking forward to the day ahead, and I can honestly say that I love what I do. I enjoy the challenges and fun that dentistry offers, from the clinical aspects to each of my patients' wonderful personalities. Seeing smiles after treatment, hearing a surprised, "that wasn't bad at all!" and receiving referrals with confidence, all make my day. I believe in helping people learn that a visit to my office can be an enjoyable and even fun experience. I love getting to know people. I want my patients to be as comfortable in their "dental home" as they can be. My team and I offer a social and well-rounded practice, where we enjoy conversations with our patients, and share stories and smiles with each person."

This content was provided by Dr. Meuselbach "Your smile and oral health needs and goals are unique. At Meuselbach Family Dental, we believe you deserve personalized, attentive care that will help you achieve your goals in a comfortable, timely manner."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Wvu School Of Pharmacy
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Meuselbach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meuselbach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meuselbach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meuselbach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meuselbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meuselbach to family and friends
373 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Meuselbach's Performance

Thank you Dr. Scott Meuselbach for making my smile beautiful today! I drive 45 minutes gladly to see a trusted dentist. Go see him! His staff is awesome! He has a gentle hand and excellent chairside manners. Bring your family! You will not be disappointed!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Meuselbach?