Dr. Robert Mehanna, DMD

Dr. Robert Mehanna, DMD

Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. Robert Mehanna, DMD is a dentist who practices in Winchester, MA.

955 Main St Ste 203

Winchester, MA 01890

Learn about Dr. Mehanna

• Periodontics

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Dr. Mehanna is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mehanna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mehanna has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Mehanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehanna to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Mehanna's Performance
in Cambridge,MA |
I highly recommend Dr. Mehanna to anyone seeking a professional, trustworthy and experienced Periodontist. I was referred to him with a complex case and sure enough I have completed all treatment with him and have no complaints. He took the time to explain necessary treatment and the benefits. Thank you Dr. Mehanna
in Billerica,MA |
I highly recommend Dr. Mehanna to anyone looking for an experienced, trustworthy Periodontist. I came in with a lot of work needing to be done and he took the time to explain each treatment I would need and gave me a better treatment plan than another Periodontist I had originally seen. Dr. Mehanna presents life long results.
in Burlington, MA |
I saw Dr. Mehanna to diagnose a bump on my gums. Without warning he cut into my gums which required stitches. Every visit he was cutting into my gums saying it was necessary. We never discussed a treatment or payment plan. He kept telling me not to worry about it. I got a second opinion for a tooth Dr. Mehanna wanted to pull and then he pulled the wrong tooth. I went for a root canal with another dentist and he said I wasn't the first to say Dr. Mehanna was very aggressive with his treatment!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Mehanna, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mehanna?