Dr. Paul McGraw, DDS

Dr. Paul McGraw, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. McGraw graduated from UMKC School of Dentistry and started this practice with his father. He has served the northwest Missouri area since 2004.

CosMedic Dentistry

417 Northland Dr

Cameron, MO 64429

Learn about Dr. McGraw

Dr. McGraw graduated from UMKC School of Dentistry and started this practice as Dentistry & Denture Services with his father. He has served the northwest Missouri area since 2004. Dr. McGraw received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry in 1979. He was given a Fellowship award from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1993. With his late father, Dr. McGraw started the practice as Dentistry & Denture Services in May 2004, which went on to become CosMedic Dentistry in February 2016. Dr. McGraw has lectured nationally and served as the Associate Member Trustee on the Board of the American Academy of Periodontology from 2006 to 2008. In his spare time, he enjoys tennis, traveling, visiting his daughter, collecting wine, and movies.

• Crown Lengthening
  • Dentures
  • Mouthguards

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. McGraw is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McGraw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McGraw has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. McGraw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGraw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGraw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGraw to family and friends
Dr. McGraw's Performance
I am always hesitant to go to the dentist. This practice was highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Everyone i encountered today was very pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. Customer service is definitely high priority!
St Joseph, MO |
Victoria takes great care of her patients! She's very friendly, gentle and knowledgeable about your teeth. She will tend to all of your needs and tries to make you as comfortable as possible.
Stewartsville, MO |
I always have a great experience at this office. Thank you Dr. McGraw and Victoria!!
in Pattonsburg MO |
Saw Victoria today - deep root scaling/cleaning. Good experience
in Winston, MO |
I had been very hesitant about going to the dentist, but my mind was instantly put to ease as soon as I arrived. Ginger was great during my check in. I spent the most time with AJ; she made me feel comfortable and really helped me understand the issues with my teeth. Dr. Gera was great as well and is clearly very knowledgeable. I met with Shannon after my appointment, she was great at explaining everything and giving me all the information I needed. Overall it was a great experience! Thank you!
in Creston, IA |
Dr. McGraw and his entire staff are very cordial, supportive and professional. It was especially comforting to converse with Ashley while being prepared to meet with the Doctor.
in Cameron, MO |
I have been to many dentists through the years but none have been so through and welcoming as Ginger at the front desk, Amy doing a fantastic cleaning and Dr. Gera with his funny friendly manner. I would recommend this office to anyone who really cares about their teeth. Thanks for a great visit!
in Overland Park, KS |
Victoria does an awesome job! The entire office staff works to make you feel welcome and at ease.
in Clarinda, IA |
Excellent experience! I work in the healthcare field with lots of doctors and he is extremely knowledgeable in the dentistry field and I trust him to the max! His equipment is very up to date to help make the dental work much easier to tolerate. His entire staff including all the office personnel are absolutely wonderful!! They are all dedicated to doing their best. Dr. McGraw and his staff explain everything as they do it to put you at ease. My smile was restored in one day!!
in Kearney, MO |
Dr McGraw Jr has been there every time I have needed him in an emergency. I have been so greatfull for that. Would recommend him to everyone who is needing dental work. And his staff is above and beyond.
in Kearney, MO |
Dr. McGraw and the people in his office made me immediately at ease. I had no discomfort over a pretty long appointment, and I'm thrilled with the way I look now.
Have you seen Dr. Paul McGraw, DDS?

Visit Dr. McGraw