Dr. Robert MacDonald, DMD

Dr. Robert MacDonald, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Robert MacDonald, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 13 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Macdonald Orthodontics

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. MacDonald

Video

Dr. MacDonald's bio

This content was provided by Dr. MacDonald "I love practicing orthodontics because there is such variety every day. I get to treat children and adults with a wide range of malocclusions, challenging me to find solutions for a wide variety of issues. I value each of my patients! Each and every one of them is special to my practice. I love to see the transformation and increase in self-confidence that occurs when they see their newly formed smiles. Education I received my undergraduate education at Brigham Young University and then attended Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU) School of Dentistry in Portland, Oregon, where I graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree with honors. I continued my education at OHSU and received a Master of Science degree in Orthodontics. My goal is to stay informed. I stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques by attending seminars and courses annually. I am active in both national and local dental societies and am a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and the Arizona Dental Association. I enjoy learning new techniques and innovative concepts through regular attendance at national and local continuing education courses so I can offer the most current treatments to my patients. Office Life Our office is always fun! We play games and even have a frozen yogurt machine right in our reception area! Providing everyone who comes into our office with friendly customer service is our top priority. Our patients truly look forward to coming to their appointments; we have wonderful bulletin boards and great incentives for our patients to keep their teeth clean. My team is awesome. They are friendly and caring, and they provide quality patient care! Each one of them offers an uplifting, happy greeting when patients come to the office, even at our earliest appointments! A warm welcome with beautiful smiles for everyone is a must in an orthodontics office. Our staff is what makes this office so special! Outside the Office Besides the enjoyment I find in achieving excellent smiles for my patients, I love spending time with my wife, Ericka, our four handsome sons, Cameron, Carson, Nate, and Kevin, and our beautiful daughter, Megan. I enjoy spending my remaining free time in the great outdoors, wakeboarding, snowboarding, mountain biking, and golfing. I am also active in my community and church."

This content was provided by Dr. MacDonald "As a patient of Macdonald Orthodontics, you can expect to receive the highest quality of comprehensive orthodontic care in a friendly, family-oriented environment, where customer service and satisfaction are our goals. We?ve been serving the East Valley with excellent care for more than 35 years, and we have happy, smiling patients to prove it!"

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• OHSU
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. MacDonald has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. MacDonald has no media or publications listed.

Dr. MacDonald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MacDonald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. MacDonald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. MacDonald

92.97820823244552%

Dr. MacDonald?
Dr. MacDonald's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert MacDonald, DMD
Dr. Rob McDonald and his staff are the best of the best! We are extremely pleased with the care received at this practice and highly recommend it :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert MacDonald, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. MacDonald?

Compare Orthodontists