Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS
Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 44 years old.

1314 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 104

San Antonio, TX 78258

Learn about Dr. Loughlin

• Prosthodontics

Education data for Dr. Loughlin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Loughlin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Loughlin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loughlin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loughlin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loughlin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loughlin to family and friends
Dr. Loughlin's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
His work is perfect, no pain, crowns are perfect match, plus he is so nice. The staff is friendly and courteous.
in San Antonio, TX |
My experience with Dr. Loughlin and his staff was wonderful. Diane at the front desk is very helpful and accommodating. Dr. Loughlin is a very thorough, knowledgeable and professional prosthodontist with a calming and kind demeanor. I feel fortunate to have found him and I feel confident he will take very good care of me and my teeth. Two BIG thumbs up!
San Antonio |
Dr. Loughlin and staff provided stellar care for my mother. I was very pleased from the beginning to end. Dr. Loughlin was very patient and had wonderful bedside manners. I was very pleased with the dentures he made which required very little adjustment.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Loughlin by my regular dentist for extensive work (replacing eight crowns). From the minute I walked in the door of his office, it was a wonderful experience. Dr. Loughlin and his staff treated me like family, and the result of their work is incredible! I would highly recommend Dr. Loughlin to anyone looking for beautiful results and a stress-free experience!
in San Antonio, TX |
Great experience... Dr. Loughlin and his staff are very kind and professional!
in San Antonio, TX |
Top notch prosthodontist that is sensitive to patient comfort, and makes certain to do a complete and correct procedure with the latest medical information and tools available.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Loughlin?