Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS

Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in San Antonio, TX. He practices prosthodontics.

1314 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 104

San Antonio, TX 78258

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Loughlin treats your condition or procedure

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Loughlin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loughlin

Dr. Loughlin?
Dr. Loughlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS
Dr. Loughlin's staff are awesome, their professionalism is only surpassed by their friendly attitude and willingness to ensure all their clients have a positive experience! Dr. Loughlin is fantastic! He was never in a rush and took his time to ensure I understood everything... plus, I NEVER felt any pain!! The results of his work is flawless as is his respect and caring attitude towards his patients! 5 stars isn't enough for this wonderful team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
His work is perfect, no pain, crowns are perfect match, plus he is so nice. The staff is friendly and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Loughlin and his staff was wonderful. Diane at the front desk is very helpful and accommodating. Dr. Loughlin is a very thorough, knowledgeable and professional prosthodontist with a calming and kind demeanor. I feel fortunate to have found him and I feel confident he will take very good care of me and my teeth. Two BIG thumbs up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
Dr. Loughlin and staff provided stellar care for my mother. I was very pleased from the beginning to end. Dr. Loughlin was very patient and had wonderful bedside manners. I was very pleased with the dentures he made which required very little adjustment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Loughlin by my regular dentist for extensive work (replacing eight crowns). From the minute I walked in the door of his office, it was a wonderful experience. Dr. Loughlin and his staff treated me like family, and the result of their work is incredible! I would highly recommend Dr. Loughlin to anyone looking for beautiful results and a stress-free experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
Great experience... Dr. Loughlin and his staff are very kind and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?
Top notch prosthodontist that is sensitive to patient comfort, and makes certain to do a complete and correct procedure with the latest medical information and tools available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Loughlin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Loughlin?