Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Lopatkin
2309 31st St Ste 4 Astoria, NY 11105

Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Astoria, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lopatkin to book an appointment.

Dr. Lopatkin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lopatkin

3.1

Dr. Lopatkin?
I have been at Dr. Lopatkin's office since 2014 and I have had a very good experience ever since. Everyone at the office is always willing to help and answer any questions and/or concerns that you might have. They make sure you leave with the smile and teeth that you want and are always willing to help in anyway to get you to that point. Dr. Lopatkin also referred me to a great oral surgeon who did a great job. I can say that I am very pleased with my results and everyone at the office is to thank for that.
Sade – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Lopatkin for the past two years and I am amazed by the difference in her teeth. I never thought that they could look this good. The staff is friendly, patient and they always do their best to accommodate me. The hygienist Jenny is kind and caring. My daughter and I are very happy and I would definitely recommend this office.
Lisa – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?
Terrible Doctor terrible staff he took out 5 of my tooths whenHe told me he would take out 2. And charged me triple the regular price.
Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?
I have been taking my son to Dr. Loptakins office for almost 2 years now. My experience there has been amazing. I cannot believe the difference I’m my sons teeth the change is amazing. Dr. V has worked with him and she’s great and so is Dr. Loptakin. Jenny the hygenist is also amazing and so gentle! Love everyone there! My other son will be putting on braces early next year and I’m confident my experience will be the same with him. I would definitely recommend this dental office. Maria
Maria in West Hempstead, NY – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr Lopatkin‘s office. I have been taking both my children there for a few years. Our appointments usually ran on time and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lopatkin was really Knowledgeable and made my children feel comfortable throughout the appointments. I highly recommend this office.
Melanie in West Hempstead, Ny – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?
STAY AWAY! I was a patient of his from 2004 to 2015. 11 years in braces! Dr. Lopatkin never referred me to a Prosthodontist as NYU and Columbia informed me was common for ppl who suffer from Ectodermal Dysplasia. He and his staff (Linda and Jenny) verbally abused and taunted me. To make matters worse after I left, Columbia found root resorption. Furthermore, I had to undergo more orthodontic work. I've been in ortho again since April 2016. My Dad has had to help me pay for it. Stay Away!!!
Heriberto Martinez in Jackson Heights, NY – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?
Don't go here! They robbed me! I got Invisalign and they didn't know how to properly evaluate so they told me the 1 crooked tooth I got Invisalign for cannot be straightened (because they didn't know what they're doing). Now I'm getting married and want nothing more but straight teeth for my wedding photos and every dentist tells me it's absurd that I was told Invisalign couldn't straighten my tooth. All my money went to waste and have to repay all over again! They're extremely uneducated!
AL in New York, NY – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Lopatkin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lopatkin?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics