Dr. Robert Lipkowitz, DDS

Dr. Robert Lipkowitz, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Robert Lipkowitz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Gloucester, MA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Lipkowitz Dental Associates

• Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Lipkowitz

Thank you for considering our practice for your dental needs. The most important part of the care we provide is the trusting the relationships we form with you. This trust becomes the foundation for helping you attain your dental health goals. We are dedicated to assisting you in defining these goals and creating a plan to reach them.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • U Hosp Brooklyn King's County Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Lipkowitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lipkowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lipkowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipkowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipkowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipkowitz to family and friends
Dr. Lipkowitz's Performance
I love Robert Lipkowitz dentistry! The staff are friendly, and I get courteous, personal, and professional service each and every visit.
After 45 years with the same dentist who recently retired I had to find a new dentist! The search was a bit traumatic. My PCP who knows I am "holistically" inclined knew just who to refer me to! Dr. Lipkowitz and his staff are wonderful! They all love what they do and are skilled in doing it! Dr. Lipkowitz is so easy to talk to, has a great sense of humor and is "state of the art" in the work he does. I would highly recommend him and his dental practice!
never had a better dentist experience. gentle smooth and I can trust what's happening
Every time I come in I know that I'm in 100% good hands.. Things are always great with my teeth and it's because I"ve been coming to this dentist. Staff is very nice.
Integrity. Thoroughness. Skill. Artistry. And a family atmosphere, keeps my whole family driving here from NH to have our teeth and gums cared for. No one better!
a pleasure to visit the office
I have been coming to see Robert Lipkowitz DDS ever since he bought the practice from Lenny Horowitz DDS. The level of care is top-notch and he is always friendly and knowledgeable. I have been well treated and certainly well entertained by his bad jokes.
Dr. Lipkowitz took lots of time and photos to explain why I needed the crown. He was able to complete the entire process in one day without pain. It was the easiest, fastest and least expensive crown I have ever had. As a bonus, it comes with a 10 year guarantee and no discomfort at all. Very glad I listened to a friend and started coming to this office.
I have been a patient of Rob's for over 20 years, and I wouldn't go any where else for my dental care! He is the kindest, most competent dentist who uses the most up-to-date dental procedures in his practice. His hygienist and office staff are so friendly and efficient, and everyone there loves to laugh! I'm not the calmest patient but I always feel taken care of whether I'm having my teeth cleaned or a complicated dental procedure. I love too that Rob is well versed in h...
Perfect
Good staff, great care
Magnolia Dental is exceptional in every way: from the care, patience and superb medical attention, to the graciousness of the administrative staff, to the insightful policy letters, to the constant efforts at improving care, this is an A+++++ medical service provider.
comforting and knowledgble
I would not drive all the way from the south coast to Magnolia if Dr Bob, Cathy and the front office team weren't the best!
it was very good, , dr l is the best dentist i have been to.
I have been a patient for years. I trust the process and very rarely fell anxious when going to an appointment.
great Doc
This is Emily I work at this office and our patients love us and are fully satisfied
What a warm and friendly group of people. I was seen on time, had a painless visit and a few laughs with the secretaries. I've been coming for a few years now and would never go anywhere else
good care overall
This office is the best. I've been under their care for so long and Dr. Rob and staff always take the utmost care. Exceptional care! Thanks so much!
For one who grew up HATING dentists, I came here hoping my experience would be easier that past. I was beyond nervous. I cannot say how pleased I have been with Rob, Cathy (hygienist) and the staff. Not only were they understanding of my fears, but beyond kind and supportive. I look forward to many more years with this warm group. I highly recommend them.
Dr. Lipkowitz and staff took great care of me today and I am fortunate to have such knowledge at my disposal; great service and positive attitude from all the staff! Thank you.... jim
Have you seen Dr. Robert Lipkowitz, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lipkowitz