Dr. Robert Leung, DDS

Dr. Robert Leung, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Robert Leung, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. He practices dentistry.

208 Boulevard Ste D

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

Learn about Dr. Leung

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Leung is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Leung has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Leung has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leung to family and friends

Dr. Leung's Performance

Perfection! Finally my 6 front teeth are flawless after knocking them out. I was so nervous to get the veneers and Dr. Leung took the time the reassure me that I would not be disappointed. They came out better than I every expected and I have an absolutely flawless smile now!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Have been under Dr. Leung's dental care for 12plus years. I have access to Manhattan dentists, yet have found Dr. Leung's work to be exceptional in comparison and attractive NJ pricing as well. He gives me all options for treatment and I highly recommend his inlay-overlays for any broken teeth,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
His work is excellent, his staff is friendly and helpful, and you won't be kept waiting. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Leung has been my dentist for many years and I recommend him very highly. He is extremely detailed in his work, dare I say a perfectionist – which is something you DO want in a Dentist. In fact I have referred a number of co-workers to Dr. Leung and they all love him and he is now their dentist...more
Are you Dr. Leung?