Dr. Robert Lemke, MD

Dr. Robert Lemke, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Lemke, MD is a dentist who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Lemke is affiliated with Methodist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital.

14500 San Pedro Ave Ste 102

• Traumatic Dental Injuries

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Lemke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lemke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemke to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lemke Says:

Our goal is to take care of you the patient.  To that we always attempt to do our best.  We appreciate those who have come through our office and taken the time to write their experiences.

Most people are worried or nervous when coming.  Nothing makes me happier than to change that fear into calmness. We do this through education and taking the time to listen. In one...

Dr. Lemke's Performance
Schertz, TX |
I was very nervous when I went in for oral surgery in preparation for my implants especially since I chose not to be sedated. Numbing the area was probably the most discomfort I experienced which was very minimal. I was surprised the procedure only took about 45 min. I had no bleeding so no gauze needed and very little pain. I was very pleased with the outcome!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Lemke and his staff are wonderful. Made my implant easy and pain free. Dr. Lemke's chair side assistant Henry is the best. Keeps you so relaxed they have to tell you you are all done. I would always return to this practice with dental needs. Highly recommend them.
in Spring Branch, TX |
Take it from someone who have had worst experiences with dentists; teeth pulled without proper diagnosis of the source of pain, infected molar pulled without any antibiotics treatment (worst pain in my life), bad bridge replacement job, which sent me to Dr Lemke through a referral, and it was a blessing. Him and his staff were excellent to say the least. The customer service and treatment plan was excellent. His patient care unparalleled, and his magic touch left no pain and cured my anxiety.
San Antonio, TX |
Took excellent care of my elderly mom after referal from our family doctor. figured out the problem. prescribed right medicine and followed up with care and compassion. Can't say enough positive about Dr Lemke and his staff. Highly recommended.
in Kerrville , Tx. |
Dr. Lemke is a great dentist he is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable, great bedside manner. He even called at 9pm to make sure my daughter was doing ok after her wisdom teeth were removed the day before, he asked if we had any questions and how she was doing. I would most definitely recommend. My teenage daughter who is usually not easy to warm up to, loved Dr. Lemke
Have you seen Dr. Robert Lemke, MD?
Are you Dr. Lemke?