Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Robert Lazaroff, DDS
Dr. Robert Lazaroff, DDS is a dentist who practices in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is 58 years old.

3017 Newcastle Loop

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

Learn about Dr. Lazaroff

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Lazaroff is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lazaroff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lazaroff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lazaroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazaroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lazaroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazaroff to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Lazaroff's Performance
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I thought my DR. was great! Until I saw another provider a month after I had a full checkup with him. He told me I had one cavity and two buckled teeth and he couldn't believe that it had been missed. I also see Dr.L for my denture work and have paid an enormous amount of funds to him. I haven't had them checked yet but I am very unhappy with my dental visits. The worst thing is that I referred more than one person to this Dr. BEWARE!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Having been using Dr Lazaroff for a few years . His staff is great and he is very honest. It is so nice to have a dentist that you can trust and that does not do unnecessary work.
in High Point, NC |
Our son broke his two front teeth on the edge of the pool while vacationing at NMB. We received a phone call back from Dr. Lazaroff quickly on the Friday night it happened. He saw us at 8 am Saturday, the following morning. He was so great with out 8 year old. He talked him through the process, and explained what he was doing. He was very professional, and SO kind. He even made a follow up phone call a week later to make sure our son was doing ok.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
He is the most honest and economical dentist I have been to and I have been to plenty. He doesn't do any work that isn't necessary. He saved me a great deal of money.
in Conway, SC |
His office was immaculate, and his staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Lazaroff's dental assistant was very nice, pleasant and calming as I came into his office stressed out over my implants. Dr. Lazaroff is a terrific dentist and his explanation of what he was doing was great. I was expecting the worse news that my implants would have to be removed and I walked out of his office elated that I would not have to have them removed because he was able to fix my problem. I highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Lazaroff, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lazaroff?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry